Bons anniversary today. Loved Bon singing, wish I could have seen him in concert, anyone here see him live?

Living on a Prayer just never gets old,  no matter how many drunk oul ones I hear singing it in pubs. RIP Bon, whenever you choose to go.

Jaysus, this came outta the blue. RIP Bon....
Another good one gone and that was one of the best albums released in 1986. So many hits on it...

He was Living' on a prayer towards the end though

Thought it was Bono there for a  sec. Never crossed my mind it coud be the great man from New Jersey. Jesus what a loss.

He was just about to release a new song n'all...
'Wanted Dead, Not Alive'.......

Talk about being true to your art.  :abbath:

Poor Bon. I presume the guilt of Fairytale of New York was just too much for him.

I don't think that was it Matt. The part of his brain that feels shame was removed in the early eighties.

He must have had some Bad Medicine. RIP Bon.

Yes I saw him live Point Depot late eighties.

I heard he was shot through the heart

Never mind this pack of cunts Buer, not a bit of respect between the lot of them.
Huge Bon Scott fan myself, he was streets ahead of Johnson as a singer and AC/DC haven't come up with a decent set of lyrics since 1980.
Belting out Riff Raff here and having a smoke in his memory.
Never saw him live unfortunately, he died a few months before I was born.
Says a lot that we're still talking about him.
fair play to ya for remembering.

Remember Young Guns soundtrack. Good memories.

Quote from: son of the Morrigan on February 19, 2021, 09:28:54 PM
Never mind this pack of cunts Buer, not a bit of respect between the lot of them.
Huge Bon Scott fan myself, he was streets ahead of Johnson as a singer and AC/DC haven't come up with a decent set of lyrics since 1980.
Belting out Riff Raff here and having a smoke in his memory.
Never saw him live unfortunately, he died a few months before I was born.
Says a lot that we're still talking about him.
fair play to ya for remembering.
Powerage is 1 of their best albums, their music has been hit & miss since he died. Had a few drinks in his memory last night as well🤘