Last batch of Fallen Empire releases went up yesterday.

ACATHEXIS - S/T LP
DEATH FORTRESS - REIGN OF THE UNENDING LP
GUÐVEIKI - VÆNGFÖR LP
LUBBERT DAS - DE PLAGEN LP
SERPENT COLUMN - INVICTA MLP

MARE COGNITUM - PHOBOS MONOLITH 3SLP
MARE COGNITUM - LUMINIFEROUS AETHER 3SLP
TCHORNOBOG - S/T DLP

Sad to see this label go. Got big couple years ago with the mass of Icelandic stuff dropping like Misþyrming, Skáphe and Naðra.

Of the new batch I've only listened to Death Fortress so far but I'm hearing a lot of very good things about the rest of them.  Death Fortress continue to absolutely slap. Anybody listened to the rest of them?

https://bandcamp.fallenempirerecords.com/music

Shame indeed that the label is calling it a day, they've uncovered some killer material over the last few years.

Serpent Column's release was the one I was anticipating the most. The debut last year was killer and this new one sounds very good too - on second listen currently. The transitions sound a bit more seamless now and there's some nice acoustic pieces in among the chaos.

The Acathexis LP is also of interest because the chap from Mare Cognitum is involved (he is also setting up his own label now apparently). But will probably give everything a listen at some stage. 

Really liked the Serpent Column (which sounds like an early 00s screamo band like Envy or City of Caterpillar in places to me) and Lubbert Das. Found Gudveiki and Acathexis fairly unremarkable nowadays vaguely tech post Deathspell bm.