Quote from: RangerX on September 13, 2020, 11:05:48 PM
Beneath the remains is my favourite album but I find myself listening to the Derrick Greene era a lot these days,  especially Roorback and Quadra.

Roorback of all things!

Quote from: open face surgery on September 13, 2020, 03:01:22 PM
Tried that latest album again yesterday and it does nothing for me. Great drumming but just don't want to hear it. Any of it. Haha.

I'm the same. Very uninspiring or something. The vocals are way too samey.

Sepultura stopped at Chaos AD for me,i dont think ive ever heard on note of the Green era Seps.

Beneath the remains and Arise are my to favourite,i did love Chaos AD when it came out,some great songs on it,but havent listened to it in a very very long time.

I've tried some of the new stuff and have maybe 3 CDs but only listened to them a bit and they never inspired a return.
Beneath and Arise with some of Chaos AD still great.

Yeah for the Max stuff BTR, Arise and Chaos AD has all you need. As for the Greene stuff, I think the debate would be a lot different if they hadn't kept the name when he joined.

Quote from: astfgyl on September 14, 2020, 04:00:00 PM
As for the Greene stuff, I think the debate would be a lot different if they hadn't kept the name when he joined.

Yup: we wouldn't be talking about them at all!  :P

Quote from: Black Shepherd Carnage on September 14, 2020, 04:29:41 PM
Quote from: astfgyl on September 14, 2020, 04:00:00 PM
As for the Greene stuff, I think the debate would be a lot different if they hadn't kept the name when he joined.

Yup: we wouldn't be talking about them at all!  :P

:laugh:

Very good!