Certainly one to look out for.

this has really made my day ???, not on bookface so cant open the link, ill await its glory!

i thought as it took him so long to do Gods of war at war, i didnt think anything would be released for along time.

Excellent news!!!! :-X :-X :-X

#3 June 27, 2019, 12:36:43 PM Last Edit: June 27, 2019, 02:48:36 PM by sadistik fornicator
From Macabre Omen's official FB page:

"As with everything in this life, there are good news and there are bad news. The bad news is that it is not 2025 as yet, hence not the appropriate time for a 3rd full length album. The good news however, is that it is still 2019 and to commemorate the 25 years of MACABRE OMEN`s existence I have decided after a lot of thought and reflection to release what I would like to call it a "compilation album" with a brand new epic song, my longest individual track to date. This song will be accompanied by remastered versions of tracks from sold out mid / late 90s MACABRE OMEN discography. "Anamneses" will be released through Ván Records in a variety of formats in the not so distant future. Thank you for your everlasting support. This one is for the next 25 years!"

ALEXANDROS,

Looking forward to hearing it.

The release will only contain 1 brand new song, but it's 13 minutes long and it's a fucking masterpiece! I've only heard an unfinished rough mix version but I was completely blown away nevertheless. It will also have some surprise guest appearances but my lips are sealed so please don't ask. Expect nothing but epic and triumphant Hellenic Black Metal at its finest!

Super news, have to admin that I have Gods...on vinyl and cd! My album of the year when it was released in '15. Really looking forward to this.

From the band's semi official FB fan page:

"Anamneses" is a mini album filled with memories and recollections that were gathered over a period of 25 years since the band's formation. It showcases an exclusive new track, the first one since the release of "Gods of War – At War" in 2015; an epic long journey in search of the Sirens and the pursuit of a mean to "forget" and move forward. The track "Anamneses from the Past (Sirens Calling)" essentially links MACABRE OMEN`s Past with the Present and the Future and has managed along the way to capture the Sirens` Voices in their entirety for the first time ever. To compliment this cathartic journey we decided to add as bonus all the old mid 90s material, remastered from original sources, and where possible, also remixed. Officially released on the 28.08.20 and presented on noble digipack CD and limited black or cold blue vinyl formats, filled with liner notes and unseen photography and art. May past pains become future pleasures.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CD_pNEWi8qK/

It's on pre-order, looking forward to hearing something new from them