Quote from: StrangersWithGuns on August 11, 2020, 09:32:28 AM
Jaysus just googled John Spillane haha can see it a little bit if I squint. I am the "singer" bassist and guitarist, cant sing for shit so the Rollins spoken thing kinda made me go for it and try that approach myself, couldn't find a singer.

That's the only complaint I would have about the songs. The spoken word stuff sounds good but I would get tired of it if it was on every song tbh.
That song Too Tired To Sleep is really good as the vocals are mixed up between you and the bass player.
I like the wackiness as well 😛

Quote from: StrangersWithGuns on August 10, 2020, 12:12:03 PM
Quote from: astfgyl on August 09, 2020, 07:29:02 PM
I listened to 3 or 4 of these tunes the other day and there is something refreshing in the simplicity of the tunes. Bit of a Therapy? buzz here and there.

Released that a single hoping to get it picked up by mainstream Irish Media, didn't work.

If you're in any kind of noisy rock band in Ireland without friends in high places/a bag of money then,respectfully, you're slightly naive to think this would happen.

Cheers Blessed1,  yeah I do worry about the vocal style becoming repetitive. 

I hear you pentagrimes, but i'll keep trying. We have managed to get on national radio a few times. Keep trying to get John from MCD who is a punk head to take some interest in us
Play the Academy July 13th

Here's our new video, bit of an ode to the Prodigy "Out Of Space" video way heavier then the last track I linked, think you's might enjoy it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBw_1GZs6oI
Play the Academy July 13th