I can imagine adolescent me literally creaming himself had he happened across this cover art flicking through vinyl in a music store! Musically very similar to The Armor of Ire, which I'd happily listen to another album of, they've really pushed the boat out on the fantastical visual side, and fair play to them for it. Putting the 'Fuck!' back into heavy fucking metal  :abbath:

https://youtu.be/4E6J9srKaY0

Don't understand the backlash to this new tune. I think it sounds great, no surprises there. Hearing a bit of Running Wild with the tempo and catchiness of the riffs.

Cuntish artwork yet again buy the song sounds cool.  A bit familiar though?

Armless women with massive jabs are in high demand these days. Not as instant as earlier stuff by them. Must give it more listens though.

If you zoom in til her nipples are nearly life size, you'll see her arms are behind her back rather than missing. A friend told me...

The pair of them look like they are after spending twenty odd years ravening iron in the Monto. Give them an ice pack and a Twix for services well and truly rendered.

Yer wan on the throne is very Frank Frazetta, but the one in front (her hands are manacled behind her back, from the look of the chain) is straight outta News Of The World circa 1987, or at least drawn (one-handed) with that in mind.

#7 August 26, 2020, 11:36:13 PM Last Edit: August 26, 2020, 11:42:26 PM by Pedrito
Back in the days when you'd be waiting all night for a nipple from a French movie on channel 4 for a wank. Jesus the 90's were grim when you think about it.

Quote from: Black Shepherd Carnage on August 26, 2020, 08:53:06 PM
If you zoom in til her nipples are nearly life size, you'll see her arms are behind her back rather than missing. A friend told me...

I already did and pretended not to have ye durty fuker  :laugh:  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :abbath: :abbath: :abbath: :P :P :P :P

I've been seeing a lot of backlash about the song and the artwork and it's all a bit overblown I think. However I had a buddy do a bit of a photoshop job on the cover and I have to say, it looks a lot better without your one in the foreground haha.

But yeah man, no surprises at all with this track. They stuck to their guns, it's solid as ever and I'm definitely looking forward to the full thing