A debut ep is coming out from Jim (ex Rotting Christ)  - 

"Last week , The Magus (NECROMANTIA, THOU ART LORD , PRINCIPALITY OF HELL) completed the vocals for the upcoming EP of Yoth_Iria_Official. Brace yourselves for a dark epic journey by the veterans of Greek black metal!"

Cool!

Speaking of Thou Art Lord, any recommendations where to start? Came across some tracks on YouTube recently and they were cracking, like Kreator "Bringer of Torture" meets the Greek scene. The drums had me sold but I need more guidance if anyone has a recommendation? Sound.

i would start with Eosforos. Put on The era of Satan Rising - its the essnce of the band i think. Great tune. Very much in the "sign of evil existence" vein.  Apollyon isn't bad, just not as good as that one.  DV8 is very mechanical sounding then, im not a fan of that one so much... but the one I probably like most is Orgia Daemonicum - its very raw, some great melodies in it. Very close to RC sound, moreso than the others even maybe.  The most recent one (regal pulse of lucifer) I haven't listened to all that much to say though...