So the lads have announced that theyve already entered the studio to begin work on the next album which is due this year.
Loved the last couple of Dublin shows so hopefully when they start the tour they'll pay us a visit again.

Have always been a fan of sabaton, no matter how cheesy they seem.  Ive seen them a good few times and they always put on a great show musically and they way the communicate with the crowd, tis all good fun. 

They've been playing bigger venues each time they come here due to their popularity , but personally some of the crowd at the last one  where more interested in their phones than the show and there was a few times i had to restrain myself from lashing out at idiots.  /rant over !

So The Sabaton are launching a  History Channel explaining the stories behind the songs, good idea for those who are sabaton fans. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbFGurmLn2Y

I usually find myself having a flick through Wikipedia when I have Sabaton playing so I reckon I'll enjoy it

Last few albums have been good, but they haven't topped Carolus Rex for me

Quote from: Trev on January 09, 2019, 02:12:13 PM
I usually find myself having a flick through Wikipedia when I have Sabaton playing so I reckon I'll enjoy it

Last few albums have been good, but they haven't topped Carolus Rex for me

Yeah Carlous Rex is still my top one too, Must pick up the anniversary Edition they released last year

Read a book recently called A Higher Call, its the story of the German pilot that No Bullets Fly is about. Only picked up the book because of that song

Sabaton are the reason I have so many Antony Beevor books at home. Les Carlyon wrote a cracking one about Gallipoli as well.

Quote from: Motörbastard on January 10, 2019, 06:43:18 AM
Read a book recently called A Higher Call, its the story of the German pilot that No Bullets Fly is about. Only picked up the book because of that song

Amazing story! & great tune too.

so I just ordered that book there, cheers for the heads up :)
im a huge WW2  nerd, just finished reading - Ordinary Men : Reserve Police Battalion 101, a book not for the faint hearted,   so i need an uplifting book to read next to restore my fate in humanity, & this will do nicely !