As pointed out by someone on the listening to thread, both have new full lengths out, with CoF having a double album released as separate lps.

As well as sharing members, both bands go hand in hand to my mind.

Everything they have done to date has been excellent and based on samples these shouldn't be any different.

I've just realised that "The History of Death & Burial Rituals Part II" came or in 2018 but completely passed me by.

Have only checked out the Nirvana release by Cult of Fire but it is great stuff, haven't gotten around to the other album just yet.

Hope to catch their live show at some point.

Been a big COF fan since the debut and witnessed them live a couple of times. The incense, robes, Eastern shtick has got stale very quickly in BM but as they were one of my first exposures to it I'm willing to forgive them a bit more!

Looking forward to picking up this double album. Anyone know when physical format is out? Can only see digital at the moment which I don't really do.

Never actually listened to Death Karma. Must rectify that!

Double LP out 21 March, haven't had the pleasure of catching em' live as yet. Listening to DK and very much enjoying their gear.

Jesus that last Death Karma record is class. Melodic blackened death is probably not in vogue at all but its the kind of stuff that really gets th'oul foot tapping.

Very metal, and ticks all the boxes. If it's not your thing, I'd suggest a stroll towards the hall door.

Burial rituals PT 1 is savage , PT 2  is as dull as dishwater boring stuff .

Good band but nothing classic released yet kind of lost interest after the second album. Have seen them 5 or 6 times at this stage and even saw them twice with the cone heads very good live.

Enjoyed the first Death Karma album only heard bits a pieces of the second. Really interesting concept behind the band.