Not my gig but I've seen them get favourable mentions here so I thought I might give interested parties a heads up.

There seems to be literally  no advertising locally for this, only noticed it as it's mentioned in a Kerrang article.

I would advise anyone around tomorrow in Dublin to go to this. I think their recorded output is good but it hasn't captured what an absolute tour de force they are live. They are crushing. So talented for a bunch of young bucks.

They are top class live to be fair.  Had seen a good bit about these gigs online but mostly off the bands playing, shame there's not a lot of local promotion for it.

Gonna bop my head into the Cork gig that's happening on Sunday 10th - like what I heard so far from these lads, so, price of a pint for a few good bands would be a night out well spent IMO.

Quote from: ochoill on November 07, 2019, 12:05:15 PM
They are top class live to be fair.  Had seen a good bit about these gigs online but mostly off the bands playing, shame there's not a lot of local promotion for it.

Weird venue for a metal band as well. Fine for punk shows but..I dunno, their music seems like it would benefit from an actual PA rather than just a vocal PA on a pub floor.

Yeah, anyone looking for something to do tomorrow night could do worse than catching these lads live.

Thanks for the notice. Live 20 min walk away. Didn't know it was in.

Normally a band like this wouldnt be my bag,but caught them live by chance last year and they were brilliant,we'll worth checking out.

Quote from: Pentagrimes on November 07, 2019, 12:45:52 PM
Weird venue for a metal band as well. Fine for punk shows but..I dunno, their music seems like it would benefit from an actual PA rather than just a vocal PA on a pub floor.
They are so much more than metal...
But by the sounds of it, they will destroy that place.

Really liking this stuff.

Says 9pm..presume God alone won't be on till late, getting out of phibsborough could be tricky public transport wise if so..

Anyone know when the guys are on?  :)

One of the most powerful live bands in the country at the moment.  As multiple people have already said, get on this if you're anywhere in the area this evening. They never disappoint.

Cork gig was awesome. Actual Acid was the warmup - really good grimy noisy techno/electronica - good shtuff. The Magnapinna - great craic altogether, fun Fatih No Morey/Mastodony/SOADy goodness.

God Alone? Bloody brilliant, well worth heading to - just a mix of styles from chaotic hardcore to black/death metal to shoegaze/mathrock indie, that seemed to come together in a very cohesive fashion. Great great great.

Quote from: Nail_Bombed on November 10, 2019, 11:38:36 PM
Cork gig was awesome. Actual Acid was the warmup - really good grimy noisy techno/electronica - good shtuff. The Magnapinna - great craic altogether, fun Fatih No Morey/Mastodony/SOADy goodness.

God Alone? Bloody brilliant, well worth heading to - just a mix of styles from chaotic hardcore to black/death metal to shoegaze/mathrock indie, that seemed to come together in a very cohesive fashion. Great great great.
What was the venue like?,some place in Blackpool?.There used be a venue out that way years back too where there was a few gigs?,The Caz?.You had the place where the strip club in Blackpool was too,was a few gigs in there a long time ago.

Quote from: Paul keohane on November 11, 2019, 08:51:28 AM
Quote from: Nail_Bombed on November 10, 2019, 11:38:36 PM

What was the venue like?,some place in Blackpool?.There used be a venue out that way years back too where there was a few gigs?,The Caz?.You had the place where the strip club in Blackpool was too,was a few gigs in there a long time ago.

Venue in Blackpool was The Lido - a part of the Cork Community Arts Link collective. Very odd place, had a load of am. art things, props and and other stuff - essentially last night was a warehouse bash. Was very cool though - both figuratively and literally.

Playing London in just over a week, would be a shame to not go check them out.