Quote from: keeper of kalessin on January 23, 2020, 04:24:38 PM
They supported Ensalved with Zyklon and 1349 in 2006... great gig

Went to the Manchester date on that tour, think it was about 12 quid or something daft for the ticket. Didn't really rate Insomnium and wasn't keen last week either, Conjurer were worth the ticket alone.

Quote from: Paul keohane on January 23, 2020, 09:41:17 PM
Quote from: keeper of kalessin on January 23, 2020, 04:24:38 PM
They supported Ensalved with Zyklon and 1349 in 2006... great gig
Thats the one!,amazing  gig!
Jesus I had to look that up - I was at that gig (it was fuckin great) but have spent all these years thinking it was Keep of Kalessin that opened for them, not once did I realise it was Insomnium!  They must have replaced KOK after the tickets went up originally.  Only saw half of them anyway.  Anyone else remember the lad from 1349 setting his face on fire?

Was at the Limerick leg of this current tour, it was great, very busy.  Excellent sound too.  Conjurer were more my speed for it, fucking anguish and heft, top class stuff.  Enjoyed Insomnium too.

I actually cant remember 1349 playing that gig!,was a big Zyklon fan back in the early 2000s so was well chuffed to finally catch them live.
Imo Enslved were at their peak in the early/mid 2000s,still rank that gig in my top 3/4 all time favourites.