Paranoid Beast Promotions presents:

Zealot Cult

Support from:
Gealach
Atheos

Fred Zeppelins, Cork
Doors: 9:00pm

https://www.facebook.com/paranoidbeastpromotions/

Not checked out Atheos, but Gealach's inaugural show was super duper and Zealot Cult are a great act to have pulverise that sweatbox. Was a wee bit too drunk to properly take them in last Siege. Looking forward to this one.

Thanks a million for the heads up Hambeast, I wouldnt know what's going on on my own doorstep otherwise. Savage line up, cant wait tobsee Atheos again, been too long.

Please bring ZC vinyl with ye!  :-*

Looking forward to this Zealot Cult are always class, looking forward to catching Gealach aswell ( I'll of course see them at the siege first ), this will be Atheos second gig with the new line up so it will be all new material.

Well looking forward to this now, superb line-up right through.

So is there new Atheos material actually available? I think I saw a video made inside someone's front room on a main street??

Quote from: Snare on November 24, 2019, 11:35:03 PM

So is there new Atheos material actually available? I think I saw a video made inside someone's front room on a main street??

Track off a new album Brian, dunno if its released or not in full yet.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anaeLpmCKDY

Quote from: Snare on November 24, 2019, 11:35:03 PM

That was just a video of the recording process. I hear they have a video done for the new album. I had a listen of the new album. Very tasty.

Savage line up tonight from start to finish, well looking forward to it.

Not sure what I'll make of Atheos not playing any oldies and just doing new stuff I'm unfamiliar with 🤔 should good anyway I imagine!

Fucking hell, Gealach are bloody brilliant, aren't they? They've become the total show in no time at all.

Atheos were fantastic as well.

I like Zealot Cult but they were by far the most generic 'metal' band of the night. The crowd were knackered by the time they came on. Reckon Gealach was the draw, there.

Would love to see them do Cyprus Avenue.  They seem like a perfect fit for Monolith.

Great night's entertainment, thanks a million to those that put it on and those that travelled the country to entertain us.

I need more time to digest this latest Atheos incarnation. I made the mistake of heading downstairs to grab a pint as it should be quiet and take no time at all. It was quiet but the bar staff were shockingly bad, took about 15 minutes to get a pint, WTF?? So missed a good chuck of Atheos unfortunately.

Gealach were excellent, alas we didn't get the Dark Throne cover hinted at during their sound check  :abbath:. Stage show more fluid with the drummer joining the party now but the guitarist's cape was in the wash I guess  :P Film projection was cool bar the PB banner in the way.

Cant understand why people didnt stick around to check out Zealot Cult? One person's generic is perfection to me! Bar the messed up track  :)  Missed the vinyl version of Spiritual Sickness goddamn!

Poor turn out from Cork heads, guess there's too many gigs for the next few weeks?

Anyway great show thanks. Never mind the Monolith price talk, would happily have paid double for this line up 😃

Blazing stuff. Didn't catch Atheos unfortunately as I was over at the other gig, Bailer... but Gaelach were savage, great blackened crusty sound in their BM. Zealot Cult were well good, bit of Morbid Angel/Suffocation blastyness.

Quote from: Snare on December 01, 2019, 01:31:53 AM
Great night's entertainment, thanks a million to those that put it on and those that travelled the country to entertain us.
I'll second that for sheer reinforcement! Great to have a night of that tone on the doorstep.

Some merch shy gig!

Enjoyed the fuck out of every band on this. Very tasty gig indeed.

Goddamn, two years ago today, one of the last gigs I attended. Some cool memories popped up in my photos earlier  :)/ :'(

I didn't read the topic title fully and I thought this was last Saturday. I was about to throw a wobbly over missing this.