Twice in B'fast on the same tour?

#2 September 23, 2019, 02:09:37 PM Last Edit: September 23, 2019, 02:12:45 PM by northside hoop
New album is imminent, was recorded earlier this year

EDIT: although it seems the press release is saying it's another leg of this tour.

Does anyone know the capacity of this festival?

It's in a few different venues but this'll likely be Ormeau Park, so about 15k.

Quote from: northside hoop on September 23, 2019, 02:09:37 PM

EDIT: although it seems the press release is saying it's another leg of this tour.

Does anyone know the capacity of this festival?

"Next year we will play a number of countries and cities we have yet to visit on this incredible tour."

I thought a new album / tour was due but that reads like legacy of the beast continued.

Holy shit, Belfast is doing well

Now you know how we felt for years, bitches :abbath:

#8 September 23, 2019, 08:33:14 PM Last Edit: November 30, 2019, 02:13:42 AM by stevie-0

Be a hard border by then too lads. Extra spice right there.

Isn't Bruce Prickinson a big pro-Brexit head?

Always travel up anytime Maiden play Belfast (despite hating the Odyssey or whatever it's called nowadays) ..... but outdoors in a field on a Monday night ... I'll give this one a miss. 

Quote from: northside hoop on September 23, 2019, 02:09:37 PM

Really? I hadn't heard that at all - brilliant if so. I'd be amazed if they squashed a recording session in between legs of this tour. Awesome news if its true

Quote from: wiped on September 24, 2019, 10:52:39 AM
Always travel up anytime Maiden play Belfast (despite hating the Odyssey or whatever it's called nowadays) ..... but outdoors in a field on a Monday night ... I'll give this one a miss.

It's not a bad spot, middle of a park, quite close to pubs etc, pretty small too.
Slash headlined last year and they had to give out tickets for free!! Lol
And it was stinkin pints of tennents too.
And it was Baltic and lashing.
Very amazed they are playing it.