"Sausage gobblers", "eat a bowl of cock", I thought aul' Bobby isn't down with those sort of slurs these days?

Robbs been deleting all the bad comments on Instagram. What a fuckin bitch!

Quote from: Trev on October 15, 2019, 09:59:53 AM
"Sausage gobblers", "eat a bowl of cock", I thought aul' Bobby isn't down with those sort of slurs these days?

Yeah, absolute hypocrite. Came across all holier than thou during that Phil Anselmo incident. Racism isn't cool but obviously OK with a bit of homophobia.

He's like a metal Trump or something, just ranting away, no mute button available. That song is literally the worst load of garbage I've heard in years. It's like something Justin Bieber would write. Muck, plain and simple.

Quote from: Pedrito on October 15, 2019, 08:12:53 PM
He's like a metal Trump or something, just ranting away, no mute button available. That song is literally the worst load of garbage I've heard in years. It's like something Justin Bieber would write. Muck, plain and simple.

A metal trump...
Something  Justin Bieber..

What in the actual fuck are you on about

Apologies, let me be clearer..

Anyone over the age of 18 still listening to this band probably has some sort of mental retardation or needs to get their head checked.

Lowest common denominator.

How was little Rob in Belfast last night then. (Or is no one admitting to going)!!
Heard burn my eyes stuff was good

Was at the gig last night. I had pretty low expectations going in but I can honestly say they put on a great show. 3 and a half hour set. A bit of shite talk from Robb but apart from that it was a great night. Really glad I went.

Quote from: John Kimble on October 15, 2019, 06:30:53 PM
Quote from: Trev on October 15, 2019, 09:59:53 AM

Yeah, absolute hypocrite. Came across all holier than thou during that Phil Anselmo incident. Racism isn't cool but obviously OK with a bit of homophobia.
'Twathole' - like something straight out of the Inbetweeners.

Three and a half hour set? That's an awful long time to hear Kontos rattle through the intro to Davidian.

A 3.5 hour set from anyone is to much by about 2 hours!.

The MH Belfast gig was fantastic.

And Robb spoke alot about the 94 Belfast show and how it was 25 years ago exactly to that day.

They deliver the goods live, every single fcuking time.

Quote from: Ducky on November 08, 2019, 09:08:59 PM
Three and a half hour set? That's an awful long time to hear Kontos rattle through the intro to Davidian.

:laugh: :laugh:

Great gig. Great crowd. Both versions of Machine Head were on fire. Chris and Logan on fire! Robb was great.

Went to Fibbers afterwards and they were all there having a blast. Chris is a madman, Logan very laid back and Robb was a bit quiet but very friendly to everyone.

So Machine Head get a thumbs up from me. Great bunch of lads.

And I don't care if the 'cool kids' on here disagree! 😀