Did I hear that the general/standing tickets for this sold out in a couple mins when they went on sale, anyone know?

It looked like most of the standing went in the pre sale and hardly any standing left for general sale , the thing they done with pre ordering the album to get a pre sale code you would think was the reason behind that

New  Behemoth vid.
Is there many going to the gig tomorrow,no idea how ticket sales went?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uz5hTiDY48E

Quote from: Blizzard Beast on January 13, 2020, 08:08:07 PM
Is there many going to the gig tomorrow,no idea how ticket sales went?

Are you joking mate!!!?? I went to buy a standing/general ticket in the local shop 6 minutes after they went on sale at 9.00 am that morning and they were SOLD OUT...can anyone enlighten me this?...now Slipknot aint exactly a young band anymore, debut album is 20 years old....so who exactly are all these fans?..is it all the young pups who feel they are still relevant...or a load of (nearly) aul lads like myself....very intriguing altogether that you will barely be able to fart at this gig with the sheer numbers that will be there.

Hi all, I am selling a standing ticket for tonight. Can meet around the Dublin 12 area up until around 6pm. Please PM me for phone number and ill give you a call. First come first serve.

Behemoth were incredibly disappointing, seemed like they were overawed by the occasion, no energy whatsoever and the setlist was crap. They've done well to get to where they are but if they want to muscle into the premier league they'll need to focus on actually playing some music and rocking out, far too much pissing about to get any momentum going. Clapping, hat changes, fist pumping etc. I will give them that they clearly weren't given full use of the sound system so we're up against it somewhat, but they've some way to go level up again which judging by their ethic/online presence  it's where they see themselves. A lot of this stuff worked well this time last year in Vicar st but really fell flat last night.

Slipknot in 2020 is a vastly different beast in terms of live show compared to when they arrived first. Obviously they were never going to sustain that level of intensity, but I do miss the chaotic nature of earlier live performances seeing them clatter into each other etc. These days you could use the phrases "clean" & "polished" to describe proceedings. However they are really effective, very tight and still rock out albeit in a more controlled fashion. Good element of surprise with the set too, nice to hear things like New Abortion and Eeyore thrown in there. I haven't listened to the first record in aeons, it dated very quickly but Eyeless and Sic packed serious punch last night.

I did have a good chuckle to myself  here and there as I saw a good few elitists at the show, no doubt who will claim they forked out €65 to see Behemoth do their 40 minute support.

I expected an hour from Behemoth. Setlist wasn't great & either was the sound. Overall they were OK but expected more.

Slipknot sounded great. Sic was probably the highlight of the night. Crowd seemed very into it all night, but there seemed to a lot of arseholes about.

The floor was littered with extras from the hills have eyes and or deliverance

I couldn't get a standing ticket (fuck seated), but a good mate that went reckoned that if I rocked up I would have got a standing ticket at a steal...anyone know if they were being flogged outside for cheapness (I'm enquiring for the next time they come in 3-4 years which will no doubt  sell out in minutes like last night's gig)

QuotePeople online going on and on about spit it out not being played

These are the same people that go to see Metallica to hear Enter Sandman