Quote from: Eoin McLove on January 25, 2020, 02:27:19 AM
Listening to the live side of 'The Longest Night' and I think these dudes are on to something alright. I think the standout song at the minute is 'His Master's Void'. Some interesting ideas being played with there without compromising that good old BM feeling.
It's brilliant, isn't it. They're the most interesting biys around at the moment for my money.  Proper unique atmosphere at their gigs, too. Burning sage is a masterstroke. They've got an Irish gig smell associated with them now that's not just pit sweat and Guinness farts.

We'll have these long-sleeves tomorrow night in the Spailpin. 15 quid each. Online orders to follow if you miss the gig.

Listening to Everdead Wood at the minute. Interesting stuff. Dunno what's in the water in Cork at the minute but long may it continue. A tape of this demo would be welcome.

Quote from: Eoin McLove on April 05, 2020, 10:18:50 PM
Listening to Everdead Wood at the minute. Interesting stuff. Dunno what's in the water in Cork at the minute but long may it continue. A tape of this demo would be welcome.

Cans of Beamish

As posted on facebook;

"We are glad to announce that our debut album is finally coming to life. During the last few weeks, we have pieced together a completely DIY recording. Having completed everything instrumentally, vocals are now being recorded. Nathair (drums) is also preparing the album artwork. We will be posting updates as things progress.

The album will feature 6 songs and an intro, some you have heard, others you have not. It will regard themes of primitive occultism, Gaelic demonism and moonworshipping terror. The name, tracklist and art will be revealed soon."

Art being done atm, tipping away at the mix. Vocals getting sorted this week.

Good stuff. Looking forward to hearing it.

Looking forward to hearing these tunes! Also can't wait to see the artwork as the artwork your not using is brilliant!

Looking forward to it. A tape repressing of The Longest Night wouldn't be too shabby too, seeing as I slept on it the first time round!

Great to read that an album is on the way! Everything has been class so far.

For anyone who cares, currently doing the vocals for the album at home, for obvious reasons. Instrumentally been done for a while, total DIY recording. Art is done too.

We're currently a two-piece so looking for a guitarist, but still tipping away writing the next thing regardless.

There's an update without any actual updates.

Excited to hear the album! Best of luck with the guitarist situation

Class to read that the album is nearly ready. Looking forward to hearing it!

Good luck with the guitarist search.

Looking forward to hearing this.

Just threw up a post, the album is out this Friday. Just digital so far but wouldn't rule out a physical unless there's interest.

The band has disbanded as well, so the album js the last thing to come.

Looking forward to this, sad to see the band cease after this but all the best to ye in your future projects.