I know there were fans on the old forum. An all time favourite for me,playing Brixton Academy April 27th and a 24 date Euro tour after. Have to see them!!

Can't believe this is happening, one of my fav bands ever. Really hope I can get my hands on tickets tomorow. What have you heard about the euro tour? Can't see it anywhere online..

They've mentioned it on Instagram, and I've seen it in press releases about this show. They're head lining the Friday of Groezrock festival also.

My mate got us tickets, over the fucking moon. Missed them in the Furnace when I was 17 and never thought I'd ever get to see them so this really is going to big something special, even more so as it's right before my birthday.

Yeah got a ticket myself, delighted. Although hoping if a full euro tour is announced that Dublin gets a date for comvenience (no chance I reckon). Either way just glad to be seeing them. I wish they'd release the documentary on dvd/blu ray or on a streaming service, was hoping QFT in Belfast would do a screening but haven't seen anything.

Aye, I'm desperate to see the film.

There'an absolute rake of us going over for it. Brixton Academy seemed a bit optimistic for them but the plus side is it didn't sell out straight away. Cannot fucking wait.