A mate of mine recently put me on to this. Usually a decent chuckle to be had from Nick Holmes' tweets, it seems he truly is the worlds driest, most miserable fucker!  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Big fan of that account I have to say.

By stark contrast his instagram account is also pretty cool, he seems to do some amount of travelling in between PL activities.

"Don't want to give too much away, but I'm currently working on a Power Metal/ Flamenco concept album based loosely on The James Bond classic, 'Moonraker' More news as it comes in."

Currently wiping coffee off the desk at work after this one.

He's not wrong about the headphones though.

Quick, someone hook him up with a link to the Pet Peeves thread on here.

Gas man. Such a fucking sound bloke in person too. Just so normal and down to earth.
www.dme-promotions.com
www.facebook.com/dmepromotions
www.instagram.com/dmepromotions
www.twitter.com/dmepromotions

Quote from: Ducky on June 07, 2019, 07:25:33 PM

You need see the tweet before and after that though. It's one thing on its' own but the joke it builds up to is gas.

Quote from: Pentagrimes on June 10, 2019, 04:10:08 PM
Quote from: Ducky on June 07, 2019, 07:25:33 PM

You need see the tweet before and after that though. It's one thing on its' own but the joke it builds up to is gas.

I just a flip through his Twitter there. "Hue & Cry's Looking for Linda". Gas man for sure!

Also spotted this beauty...

"The people weeping about the Game Of Thrones script, and all that 'petition' bollocks are only fed up because their favorite TV show is finishing.  It's hard I know. I felt the same way about 'Eldorado'"  :laugh:

Quote from: Ducky on June 11, 2019, 07:54:50 PM
Also spotted this beauty...

"The people weeping about the Game Of Thrones script, and all that 'petition' bollocks are only fed up because their favorite TV show is finishing.  It's hard I know. I felt the same way about 'Eldorado'"  :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh:

Gas? Are we all 12 year olds?

Quote from: Blitzer666 on June 13, 2019, 10:59:20 AM
Gas? Are we all 12 year olds?

You're like Mr. Holmes, sans the dry humour.  :abbath: