Jesus they're sounding good here, better than the Cavalera Conspiracy, and like people have remarked it's good to see "Max playing the guitar".
If they came here with this I'd go.

https://youtu.be/qzLHhLXKQHs
Deep Down Six Feet, Is Where I Like To Eat

Couldnt give a shite about cashing in,band politics,max is a fat cunt etc etc,id go see this in heart beat!

Ah, you'd have to head along to this alright. As long as the ol' cunts can still hammer them out with a modicum of conviction, I'm there.

Yeah wouldnt mind hearing some stuff from those albums.

Ah here, doesn't sound that good and Max is hardly shredding. Fools and their money easily parted by the looks of it.

Quote from: Cryptic Stench on May 17, 2019, 10:25:33 PM
Ah here, doesn't sound that good and Max is hardly shredding. Fools and their money easily parted by the looks of it.
Yeah nothing really spectacular there, prefer to just see a regular Sepultura show

I could  pull up footage of some of the best gigs ive been to and it come across crap on youtube.Again anyone expecting 1990 levels of enthusiasm from the band  will be left disappointed.It does what it says on the tin,ex members bashing out classic albums,nothing more nothing less.

So they're basically a tribute band to their old selves. What a bag of wet shite.

Would much prefer Andreas and co. belting out some of the good modern stuff. I was thinking the other day that there's all of two good albums from the Max era and the best thing to ever happen them was losing Max.

@Paul Keohane I've seen Soulfly probably the worst gig I've ever been to. They played a bit of Sepultura and it was a shambles. I think you can gauges whether something is good or bad from a clip.

That new live footage is woeful lads. The current Sepultura line-up would fucking destroy that.

After having a more in-depth look at the live stuff I felt it necessary to log in in order to distance myself from my previous comment. A din of half assed sloppiness at best from the lads. Wouldn't bother me bollix with either version of Sepultura.

I wish Max would stop acting a cunt and patch things up with the other guys, then they can tour these albums properly, it holds no water with just the Cavalera brothers doing them.

The others won't just dump Derrick Green to tour with Max even if they become best friends again he's been in the band for what 21 years now?

I saw Max and Igor playing Roots in full recently and it was very good I was never even that big of a Roots fan and hadn't listened to it years but still enjoyed it. I also saw Max playing the entire Nailbomb album live twice which was also good. I would definitely attend one of these shows if I get a chance.

Gloria is the problem, as long as she's there managing Max, Andreas will have nothing to do with it.