November 24, 2018, 02:54:38 PM Last Edit: November 24, 2018, 04:19:49 PM by Hambeast

This Wednesday @ Voodoo Lounge, Dublin

Tickets still on sale and will be on the door.

FB event @ https://www.facebook.com/events/238337380143539/
DME site @ http://dme-promotions.com/event/aborted-cryptopsy-ingested-unfathomable-ruination/

Doors 6
Unfathomable Ruination 6.30 - 7
INGESTED 7.20 - 7.50
Cryptopsy 8.10 - 8.55
Aborted 9.20 - 10.30
(subject to change)

www.dme-promotions.com
www.facebook.com/dmepromotions
www.instagram.com/dmepromotions
www.twitter.com/dmepromotions

Might be over thinking it but what are the chances of this impending cunt storm effecting the gig. The guys travelling over etc

Ferries seem ok this morning
www.dme-promotions.com

Who are those absolute fucking mongs getting on stage taking selfies with bands and doing their safety fall every 2 mins.

Fuck away will ya

God that Brazilian lad who was up on stage half the night was such a long, threatened two lads for not Moshing!

Killer sets by all bands best Wednesday night in a long time anyway.

Great night and great value tbh. Cryptopsy were in great form, wondering where Mendel from Aborted was. He seems to have not played the recent gigs!
Aborted were Savage as usual, thought they were playing for longer but still so enjoyable.

Still can't get over those dumb fucks getting on stage taking selfies..

Selfies on stage??? Sounds special. Though Aborted are pretty much Brodude Death, seen them more times than I'd have cared to.

Couldn't make this one with so much on over the past month, would've really only gone for Cryptopsy, what was their set like?

Mendel had to go home a few days ago for family reasons.

Cheers to all that came out - good crowd. Aborted have really upped their game - stage production looked great.
www.dme-promotions.com

I don't see what the big deal is about the selfies. If I've paid in the least the band can do is pose for a quick selfie. I know it's onstage and all but people just  want to capture a moment in time and it's not so much of a stress for anyone tbh. One complaint I do have though is that the lighting on there in the Voodoo Lounge is terrible for taking pictures. Something ought to be done about it.

Quote from: Cryptic Stench on November 29, 2018, 07:30:41 AMCouldn't make this one with so much on over the past month, would've really only gone for Cryptopsy, what was their set like?

Cryptopsy were fucking great, really good mix in the set list.. graves of the fathers, phobophile, cold hate warm blood, slit your guts etc

'I don't see what the big deal is about the selfies. If I've paid in the least the band can do is pose for a quick selfie. I know it's onstage and all but people just  want to capture a moment in time and it's not so much of a stress for anyone tbh. One complaint I do have though is that the lighting on there in the Voodoo Lounge is terrible for taking pictures. Something ought to be done about it.'

Read that in disbelief....then saw the username hahaha
www.dme-promotions.com

I read yours in more disbelief because I didn't see the usual quote thing on here.. thought this was your view hah  ;D

the best thing about this forum is that we have nixer back !

Great gig! All bands on form it has to be said. Great to catch up with a few heads also. The selfies were a bit much, didn't take away from the bands performance. Smashing mid week gig. More of these please. Thanks H