This has to be one of the most ridiculous press releases I've ever read, it's magnificent

QuoteThe wait is over! MANOWAR have finally confirmed the imminent release of their EP
"The Final Battle I" , which consists of highly anticipated brand-new material. MANOWAR fans will have the chance to purchase this first of a trilogy of thundering EPs in an exclusive pre-sale at the merchandise stand of "The Final Battle World Tour 2019" , for the first time during the show on March 29, 2019 in Frankfurt am Main. The EP will also be available on iTunes from this day in an exclusive digital presale worldwide.

"The Final Battle I" will undoubtedly burst heads and speakers with its unique mix of untamed power, orchestral majesty and epic proportions.

The first of three parts, which together form the highly anticipated new MANOWAR album, will be one of the most incredible releases in the history of Heavy Metal. Four new tracks of molten Metal demonstrate impressively that MANOWAR master all facets of the genre masterfully; from skull-splintering metal hymns to unique bravura pieces of symphonic bombast. The new tracks were inspired by MANOWAR's "The Final Battle World Tour" and the support and energy of their fans. All of the music was conceived, recorded and blended in unique sound quality using MANOWAR's own VALHALLA STUDIOS, using their unparalleled 27,000-watt PMC monitors.

"The sheer power of these four songs is amazing! We just could not publish all at once.
It would just be too much! "Said Joe DeMaio. "We want to give our fans the opportunity to record every note, every word, to gain power from this experience and thus to strengthen themselves for the battles they face every day. And then we meet on tour, to the Final Battle! "

"The Final Battle I" covers a wide area to deliver the ultimate Heavy Metal experience. The opener, the epic, soundtrack-ready track "March Of The Heroes Into Valhalla" rediscovers MANOWAR's music in vivid, cinematographic, widescreen quality, taking the listener on a deeply moving journey through the warrior's life, from bloody battles to entry into Valhalla. The fighting mood continues with the fearsome power and anger of the new anthem "Blood And Steel" , followed by "Sword Of The Highlands"One of the most explosive and dramatic pieces that DeMaio has ever written: a deeply moving tribute to long-dead heroes. The song begins with exquisite elegance before erupting into a mighty crescendo of power and grandeur, carried by the timeless Eric Adams in one of the best performances of his career.
Finally, the biggest surprise, in the form of the dark, lurking, brutal and merciless "You Shall Die Before I die " ; a hypnotic and poignant stunner and irreconcilable declaration of intent with an inevitable outcome at the same time ... with lead vocals by Joey DeMaio!

For "The Final Battle I" legendary fantasy painter Ken Kelly created a new piece of art that visually masterfully reflects the emotional roller coaster that awaits the listener.

Splendid, untamed and monstrous, "The Final Battle I" will be unleashed for the first time during MANOWAR's "The Final Battle World Tour 2019" on 29th March 2019 in Frankfurt / Main and all other dates on this tour stage. The EP will also be available exclusively digitally on iTunes starting this day. The roll-out will then be on May 30, 2019 in stationary and online retail and digital on Amazon and Google Play.

Part II and III of the trilogy will follow, inspired by the adventures of MANOWAR during The Final Battle World Tour .

No mention of the paedo then?

Just realised that Manowar haven't made a good album in 30+ years. Christ. That's an awful long time to be treading water.

I love widescreen quality music, it's my favourite  :laugh:

Releasing one album as three seperate records... Sounds like a cash-in! Power metal bands know that most of their fans are suckers for completism.

I never got into Manowar, too much cheese for me, but fucking hell that was an exciting read!

The only way they could redeem themselves, after almost 30 years of mediocrity, is if their trilogy was so fucking Metal it came in four parts.