Ange Postecoglou gone to Spurs. Very disappointed to see him go, but sure it was probably an opportunity he couldn't turn his nose up at.

Cut throat down there though, he won't be given time if it doesn't start like a house on fire.

Both goal of the season and save of the season were rather unspectacular. Gives the impression it wasn't a great season for screamers

Inter put up a decent fight.

In my eyes, this 'treble' never happened though  :laugh:

Didn't watch it but Irish soccer Twitter are not impressed. Was it really that bad?

Very poor. Clueless stuff.

You'd think with all the Nigerians we have at this stage that we should've come good by now.

I actually thought the polski boys would be coming through by now as well but they're not great at it.

Hopefully the Somalians will buck the trend in a few years

Took me days to recover from Friday's escapade. Just when you think we can't stoop any lower.

The 2-1 scoreline really flattered Ireland, could've been in deep shit very early on. I really wanted the Kenny thing to work out but it's been three years and nothings changed. This is the third campaign that's over after two games. His bold statements are Staunton-esque in their naivety and when you see the end result completely baseless. "We're targeting first place in the nations league" or "We've given ourselves a mountain to climb"

I think he'll be given his marching orders no matter what happens tonight.

Wow, this is extremely bad from Ireland. Staunton era stuff is like 1986 Argentina in comparison.

A few more hours and Kenny will be out. It's a shame how it's panned out I think most of us were dying for him to get going

Please take Joanne Cantwell, Darragh Moloney Ray Houghton and all the other tedious boring bastards from RTÉ with you Stevie.

Anyone got a code for FPL league this year?
Wearing jeans and leather, not crackerjack clothes