Metal Warfare - Irish Metal Forum

Front page content - What do you want to see?

Pentagrimes

• View Profile
    • grump up the volume
Reply #15 on: December 03, 2018, 10:13:16 AM
The podcasts were always cool. I'd volunteer only for I have a voice that's about as exciting as Father Stone. Has Lorcan been alerted to this site yet?  He wrote some interesting reviews on MI.

The podcast was a whole heap of work though I'd imagine, and would require someone with a decent set up and some experience in doing something like that before.. And what kind of format would it take?It'd be a bit rich to just copy the format of the MI one and I'm sure Phil wouldn't want to.

Hambeast

• View Profile
Reply #16 on: December 03, 2018, 12:59:44 PM
Can't say I've got much of a voice for podcasts myself! Besides, with my attention span it'd start off talking about death metal and 3 hours later I'd be ranting about how all landlords are cunts.

jackanapes

• View Profile
Reply #17 on: December 03, 2018, 05:57:59 PM
Total newbie here but seeing new Irish bands would be great.

feckulence

• View Profile
Reply #18 on: December 03, 2018, 09:04:58 PM
Not sure if I should post this here or create a new thread, but can the "updated" logo be changed?

Feels like I'm on a metal bukkake site.

astfgyl

• View Profile
Reply #19 on: December 03, 2018, 09:24:06 PM
I would like to see the site logo done in Impact so I can think of GODFLESH every time I log in.

Hambeast

• View Profile
Reply #20 on: December 03, 2018, 09:34:15 PM
Not sure if I should post this here or create a new thread, but can the "updated" logo be changed?

Well that's going to be impossible to unsee now, so thanks for that...

It's a temporary one until I get something more permanent sorted. If anybody wants to throw together a different temporary one then go ahead, but I should have a new one sorted soon!

astfgyl

• View Profile

Hambeast

• View Profile
Reply #22 on: December 03, 2018, 10:24:19 PM
Need to sign in to see that. Any chance of uploading it as an attachment to your post, or sticking it on a site like imgur.com?

Cernunnos

• View Profile
Reply #23 on: December 04, 2018, 08:36:45 AM
I would like to see the site logo done in Impact so I can think of GODFLESH every time I log in.

indeed ! think it will have to be changed now anyway  as previous poster said: " Feels like I'm on a metal bukkake site" hahaha  cant unsee!
« Last Edit: December 04, 2018, 08:39:53 AM by Cernunnos »

Juggz

• View Profile
Reply #24 on: December 04, 2018, 08:38:04 AM

;D ;D ;D

astfgyl

• View Profile
Reply #25 on: December 05, 2018, 10:38:22 AM
Need to sign in to see that. Any chance of uploading it as an attachment to your post, or sticking it on a site like imgur.com?

I'll fix that when I get to the laptop this evening

Necro Red

• View Profile
Reply #26 on: December 05, 2018, 07:51:53 PM
New album reviews on the front page I think would be ace.  I'd be more than willing to contribute also

Hambeast

• View Profile
Reply #27 on: December 06, 2018, 11:19:24 PM
The front page really needs to get some content, so if anybody wants to write a piece (about absolutely anything which interests you) then please go ahead and send it my way. I'll need to start writing some stuff myself.