Quote from: hellfire on November 27, 2018, 12:34:08 AM
The podcasts were always cool. I'd volunteer only for I have a voice that's about as exciting as Father Stone. Has Lorcan been alerted to this site yet?  He wrote some interesting reviews on MI.

The podcast was a whole heap of work though I'd imagine, and would require someone with a decent set up and some experience in doing something like that before.. And what kind of format would it take?It'd be a bit rich to just copy the format of the MI one and I'm sure Phil wouldn't want to.

Can't say I've got much of a voice for podcasts myself! Besides, with my attention span it'd start off talking about death metal and 3 hours later I'd be ranting about how all landlords are cunts.

Total newbie here but seeing new Irish bands would be great.

Not sure if I should post this here or create a new thread, but can the "updated" logo be changed?

Feels like I'm on a metal bukkake site.

I would like to see the site logo done in Impact so I can think of GODFLESH every time I log in.

Quote from: feckulence on December 03, 2018, 09:04:58 PM
Not sure if I should post this here or create a new thread, but can the "updated" logo be changed?

Well that's going to be impossible to unsee now, so thanks for that...

It's a temporary one until I get something more permanent sorted. If anybody wants to throw together a different temporary one then go ahead, but I should have a new one sorted soon!

Need to sign in to see that. Any chance of uploading it as an attachment to your post, or sticking it on a site like imgur.com?

#23 December 04, 2018, 08:36:45 AM Last Edit: December 04, 2018, 08:39:53 AM by Cernunnos
Quote from: astfgyl on December 03, 2018, 09:24:06 PM
I would like to see the site logo done in Impact so I can think of GODFLESH every time I log in.

indeed ! think it will have to be changed now anyway  as previous poster said: " Feels like I'm on a metal bukkake site" hahaha  cant unsee!

Quote from: feckulence on December 03, 2018, 09:04:58 PM

;D ;D ;D

Quote from: Hambeast on December 03, 2018, 10:24:19 PM
Need to sign in to see that. Any chance of uploading it as an attachment to your post, or sticking it on a site like imgur.com?

I'll fix that when I get to the laptop this evening

New album reviews on the front page I think would be ace.  I'd be more than willing to contribute also

The front page really needs to get some content, so if anybody wants to write a piece (about absolutely anything which interests you) then please go ahead and send it my way. I'll need to start writing some stuff myself.

I'll get the finger out after Xmas, had a few things in mind just haven't had a chance what with work lately

Would it be possible to set up a reviews@metalwarfare.com type address to get reviews submitted to? It might help generate some new content for it?