They were originally called Angst Fabrik, must have decided that was a bit on the nose.  :laugh:

While I'm guilty of this in my own right, notably by being somewhat hopeful that Towards The Sinister might prove to capture some of the essence of early MDB- the darkness and grit which was lost along the way, I find something vaguely desperate and depressing in a lot of these kinds of quasi- reunions. Wouldn't it be interesting if the two boys came up with a whole new take on the style and sound that we know them for?  But let's be honest- what are the chances! And I suppose that misses the point of the exercise, but really... will this just become FF vs. FF2??

They already tried it with that Arkaea album a few years ago, and that was crap. I can't see this being much cop but given how bad that new 'Fear Factory' song is, could it be much worse?


You didn't miss much. See also: Divine Heresy, Dino's FF clone when he was out of the band.

Door 1800
The Nocturnal Affair 1820
Hate 1910
Crystal Lake 2005
Fear Factory 2120