9 pages on some Mickey mouse lords of chaos movie, get your laughing gear round the real lords of chaos!!  ;) ;)

https://youtu.be/-NOp5ROn1HE

Sure it'll be a bit of craic if nothing else....
They always did put on a quare show, whatever you think of them. At least 2 outta 4 of em are c##ts!!

Slightly less makeup applied in this one. I wonder who got the Razzle cameo?

Quote from: Juggz on February 19, 2019, 03:56:52 PM
Slightly less makeup applied in this one. I wonder who got the Razzle cameo?

Paul Walker

Really looking forward to this thread becoming a sociology article about what kind of conditions lead these four youngsters from 'Merica to rebel against their upbringing.

There's every chance they were just some dopey kids who were... too young to fall in love.

...a remake of rockstar so

Quote from: Pentagrimes on February 19, 2019, 04:58:59 PM
Really looking forward to this thread becoming a sociology article about what kind of conditions lead these four youngsters from 'Merica to rebel against their upbringing.

Or about what conditions have led you to adopt this rather particular new online persona over the last while!

The bit where Vince Neil joins Judas Priest?

Fantastic book, but I don't have high hopes for the movie. Even though the lads were consulted and have given their blessing, I just don't expect it to capture the lunacy fully. It'll be too glossy and not nearly manky enough.

Sweet, looking forward to this! Was at the Lego movie 2 at the weekend and was thinking it was the 1st time I've heard Motley Crue in years, nice coincidence.

Quote from: Black Shepherd Carnage on February 19, 2019, 05:36:22 PM

Or about what conditions have led you to adopt this rather particular new online persona over the last while!

:laugh:

thats what happens when you hate everything about metal but still come onto a metal forum nearly everyday

Quote from: blessed1 on February 20, 2019, 09:48:28 AM

thats what happens when you hate everything about metal but still come onto a metal forum nearly everyday

Pent by name, pent up by nature. I find the ride usually helps or if that's not available a good hard wank followed by a relaxing poo. It's a forum, not facebook. A place to talk shite about metal and nothing more. Chill the beans..

22nd release date, still not playing