Should be a brilliant all-dayer.

I have failed to torpedo my brother's wedding which is taking place on the same day so I'll have to miss it.

Any set times available for this yet?

Did Desecration pull out of this?

Good while back yeah.

Set times plz.

Ah for feck sake, seriously? Why did Desecration pull out? Any suitable replacement?

Am I imagining it or did I see Desecration in Cork 20+ years ago? Burke's I think the name of the pub was?

#37 July 13, 2019, 07:53:27 PM Last Edit: July 13, 2019, 07:54:58 PM by Snare
Not imagining it at all boss! I put them on in De Burcas in White st the day the place was closing. They were chuffed to be playing next door to a mortuary and a tombstone maker IIRC!!  :laugh:

Morphosis and Carnun supported. Great fecking crowd as well, class for an afternoon show. April 1995 I think so a while back indeed! Scobes had a class video of crowd surfers ending up in the jacks stage left!  :abbath:

I'd be seriously pissed if they're really not playing this. Sick wind up I hope.

Fuckin' hell, I remember that crowdsurfing/toilet incident now. That was a weird one. I don't think the Welsh lads knew what to make of it all, right mad crowd there that day if memory serves.

I might endeavour to make this one, work/finances permitting.

I can't find a sniff about this on their Facebook page. But their list of upcoming gigs don't include it. However their bandcamp page has them down for playing Cork??? Argh!

Desecration pulled out weeks ago. Replaced by Damim.

Quote from: Snare on July 13, 2019, 07:53:27 PM
Not imagining it at all boss! I put them on in De Burcas in White st the day the place was closing. They were chuffed to be playing next door to a mortuary and a tombstone maker IIRC!!  :laugh:

Morphosis and Carnun supported. Great fecking crowd as well, class for an afternoon show. April 1995 I think so a while back indeed! Scobes had a class video of crowd surfers ending up in the jacks stage left!  :abbath:

I'd be seriously pissed if they're really not playing this. Sick wind up I hope.
I believe it was Abhor Brian Carnun werent spawned then  ;)

Quote from: Snare on July 13, 2019, 07:28:24 PM
Ah for feck sake, seriously? Why did Desecration pull out?
Have you heard the new Metallica album?,And Justice for all?

Any idea on running order , stage times etc. First time going to this.  Any info much appreciated.