How to deal with controversial threads going forward?

Keep everything as it is
22 (78.6%)
Heavier moderation
3 (10.7%)
A new area for political topics
1 (3.6%)
Total ban on political topics
2 (7.1%)

Total Members Voted: 28

There's two different things at play: a user leaving because they can't take as good as they give, and a user leaving over an incorrigible troll (slight tautology). For all the disagreements we've had, I know you're neither the former nor a troll.

Cheers man, I get that lads can drive each other mad on here as well and I didn't know about the ignore button that I won't be using but I'm probably just the sort of lad who doesn't take any of it personally even when it looks heated. I'd leave quicker if everyone agreed and I still think if we all just took a few yokes together it would all be fine in the real world lol