Any Gehenna fans,loved their early stuff and Stumbled across a recent interview where the first 3 albums will be released on cassette and LP.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7Hj8e7wGfs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7JcM7A07IvY&t=1922s

I liked The Second Spell and the following album (Malice was it?) at the time, haven't heard anything else or listened to them for decades. Might pick these up on CD.

Quote from: Blizzard Beast on September 12, 2024, 10:34:11 AMAStumbled across a recent interview where the first 3 albums will be released on cassette and LP.

Not into this band myself but Darkness Shall Rise from Germany have had pre-orders up for vinyl and shirts now for a few weeks that are due out on Halloween.

It's usually Adimiron Black I go back to as it's the one that got me into them, but I must revisit these early ones and decide if I'm interested in a purchase or two.

Quote from: Carnage on September 12, 2024, 11:44:11 AMI liked The Second Spell and the following album (Malice was it?) at the time, haven't heard anything else or listened to them for decades. Might pick these up on CD.
Yeah Malice was the 3rd album,the ones after that weren't great but the first 3 were great.

Quote from: mickO))) on September 12, 2024, 11:57:41 AM
Quote from: Blizzard Beast on September 12, 2024, 10:34:11 AMAStumbled across a recent interview where the first 3 albums will be released on cassette and LP.

Not into this band myself but Darkness Shall Rise from Germany have had pre-orders up for vinyl and shirts now for a few weeks that are due out on Halloween.
Yeah that's where I got them from.Surprised there wasn't more LP pressings of the earlier stuff when they originally came out.

First Spell is one of the greatest BM EPs of all time. I am not mad about anything after Second Spell though, I should probably revisit these albums...

Black Seared Heart demo also getting a vinyl reissue, on top of the three 'Spells' album. Looks like Darkness Shall Rise already sold out of Second Spell, but I was able to get a copy via High Roller there, if anyone was wanting that.

Must pick up second and third spell as I only have First Spell which is cool in its own way.

#9 September 13, 2024, 10:37:01 PM Last Edit: September 13, 2024, 10:42:44 PM by Shitstirrer
Picked the four vinyls up .

Malice went under the radar when it was released but it's a great release from that period .

Like everything they have done except murder and that even has its charms .. occasionally.

Must get on these myself, Admirion Black would be my favourite, anyone see Sarcana lately...quite a change!
Wearing jeans and leather, not crackerjack clothes

Quote from: Thorn on September 13, 2024, 11:35:33 PMMust get on these myself, Admirion Black would be my favourite, anyone see Sarcana lately...quite a change!
Got old like the rest of us from that era.
There's a 1000 prints of these re releases,pity the fancy re release is only available in the record shop.