Instant pre-book the minute it went up. It's gonna be deadly.

Big fan of Timewave Zero too,tis a great one to put on while reading.

Quote from: Circlepit on July 29, 2024, 09:10:26 PMThe Cavern Womb stuff is brilliant. Thanks for that recommendation.

Just having a listen over me lunch, seconding this. Amber Scourge in particular.

The artwork for this is pretty fucking cool.

Tis. I don't like the Hidden History artwork that much myself, and this is a nice return to and elaboration on the Interdimensional Extinction style.

Yeah my rough gauge is "would I wear a t-shirt with this?" and for Hidden History that's a nah. This? Definitely.

Funnily enough, Interdimensional Extinction and HHotHR share the same artist. The new one is the same fella who did Luminescent Bridge.

Ah, interesting. Luminescent Bridge artwork was class too. I momentarily forgot about it as a release while writing the post above! Still haven't gotten myself a copy.

Quote from: Black Shepherd Carnage on August 02, 2024, 01:35:15 PMAh, interesting. Luminescent Bridge artwork was class too. I momentarily forgot about it as a release while writing the post above! Still haven't gotten myself a copy.

Quote from: Ducky on August 02, 2024, 12:10:43 PMThe artwork for this is pretty fucking cool.

I'm half tempted to get the black light poster of it on Evil Greed.

Class band. I see they are playing  the Incineration  festival next year.

That new artwork is back on point matching Starspawn. Hated hidden histories artwork so much i never even listened to it. pure childish shit.

I think all of their artwork has been pretty poor.

The interdimensional extinction ep has the best artwork. It and hidden histories are by bruce Pennington. Old scifi artist did a lot of book covers etc. Some of his other work is pretty cool

The internetz are reporting that this has leaked. Anyone listened to it? Opinions?

The cover for the new one looks like that spraypaint space artwork the homeless lads do on the side of the street/on the beach

Quote from: open face surgery on September 25, 2024, 12:15:59 AMThe internetz are reporting that this has leaked. Anyone listened to it? Opinions?

The only report I heard so far was Mark Rudolph from Requiem Podcast (and does the Decibel album of the month art), was saying it was excellent.

They've an Atmos listening party this week in Germany so I expect there'll be more chatter about it then.