Quote from: keeper of kalessin on June 18, 2024, 04:16:04 PMJust got standing ones there anyways if ye wanna try again... ticketmaster don't make things easy

Cheers just got them.

Just sorted a standing ticket there myself too....

Got one earlier,stubby cans of bud and wife beather next purchases!

#78 June 18, 2024, 06:44:59 PM Last Edit: June 18, 2024, 06:50:17 PM by HeartWorm
I have an email for the MCD presale tommorow if anyone wants it i can send it on.

What's the story with what's what? Is there no standing already? It's all this block A to G shit.

Help please!

Quote from: HeartWorm on June 18, 2024, 06:44:59 PMI have an email for the MCD presale tommorow if anyone wants it i can send it on.

Yeah I'd be thankful because it's only seating on the artist presale

Quote from: astfgyl on June 18, 2024, 07:25:49 PM
Quote from: HeartWorm on June 18, 2024, 06:44:59 PMI have an email for the MCD presale tommorow if anyone wants it i can send it on.

Yeah I'd be thankful because it's only seating on the artist presale

send me a private mail on here with your email and i'll send it on

How much are standing tickets, have 3+ presale tomorrow and have to buy for a few people?

Quote from: Ifreann on June 18, 2024, 07:53:16 PMHow much are standing tickets, have 3+ presale tomorrow and have to buy for a few people?

€87.80 including fees for standing tickets.

Had standing available, text my mate to see if he wanted me to grab one, he replied in less than a minute and they were gone, fucks sake

I'm just going to go to Sound Cellar on Friday and pick one up

Quote from: astfgyl on June 18, 2024, 07:18:57 PMWhat's the story with what's what? Is there no standing already? It's all this block A to G shit.

Help please!

D is centre and great. C and E are grand too.

Just got a standing ticket there in the MCD presale. €87.80

Three presale is live now too. Bagged a standing ticket just now.

Bastards. I'm jealous seeing all of this buzz and my mates all getting their tickets too. It will be some craic.

In,  good selection of options too. Last few times I've done tickets of this type there's been all sorts of arseholery to deal with.