Saw this on Instagram just now. Solstafir can feck off but Oranssi all the way for me, incredible live band

Just came to post the same. No idea how to add the tour date pic.

The gigs keep flying in this year! Great to see but will be tough on the wallet.

Deadly. Been on an OP binge lately so very welcome news.

Haven't seen OP in 10+ years, savage band. Hoep to make this. Never listened to a note of Solstafir.

There's also a new OP recorded so that's another bonus.

Class. Kinda can't listen to the last one anymore. Absolutely loved it at the time, but its probably the defining album of that first lockdown for me. 4hr walks and that in my ears haha

Tickets and hotel sorted.  Loooong time to be looking forward to a gig...  OP one of my fav bands.  Missed them at Roadburn years ago due to not having heard them yet, still sick at the missed opportunity.

Don't know a note of Solstafir but will try make the trip up for OP.  Mad to see them live, savage band.

Quote from: ochoill on March 20, 2024, 07:05:54 PMDon't know a note of Solstafir but will try make the trip up for OP.  Mad to see them live, savage band.
Solstafir are great, there's 3 or 4 shows on kexp, good way to get the run of them