"After unfortunately having to cancel last year's shows, US death metal legends Suffocation will come to Ireland for 3 dates in June! Special guests Distant. On sale Monday 10am."

Great to see these shows finally rescheduled especially after the recent European tour happened with no Ireland. I saw them back in November and was so disappointed when Ricky had been replaced by some stand in female vocalist because he was sick. Finally getting to see them with him was the thing I was most excited about.

IMG-20240315-WA0000.jpg

Fab news, looking forward to Dolans  :abbath:

I've no odea of the support though?

A deathcore band. Complete and utter scutter. Have a look at their insta, that even manages to be annoying

Thank god for Zealot Cult in Limerick then! Can't believe this is 2.5 weeks away already  :-*

Would love to see Zealot Cult open in Belfast too, or Strangle Wire.

Seen Suffocation the last time they played the Limelight absolutely dying a death, Cannibal Corpse were in the other Limelight the night before!

Bizarre Facebook advertising for this from Dolan's - they've three different dates listed - all in one ad!

Picked up my ticket for Limerick earlier,havent seen the live since the last time they played Cork!.

Quote from: Paul keohane on June 09, 2024, 12:26:20 PMPicked up my ticket for Limerick earlier,havent seen the live since the last time they played Cork!.
Was that with Frank still there or were they back since? Have seen the current lineup a few times - absolutely crushing!

I cant make this now!,fooking raging, have a ticket for Limerick if anyones interested €20?

Quote from: Paul keohane on June 13, 2024, 06:40:20 PMI cant make this now!,fooking raging, have a ticket for Limerick if anyones interested €20?
I'll take it