He did an introduction video for the Dublin show. It looks like he's back on the beer  :laugh:

Really?!.Can you put up a link?
Wearing jeans and leather, not crackerjack clothes

I saw it earlier and it's very Benny Hill to say the least.

Cheers Stearl.
Wearing jeans and leather, not crackerjack clothes

Do yis reckon he puts the get up on when the band practices? I'd like to imagine he does.

I'd say he is still sober. He seems to have lightened up a bit lately, there was a video on their instagram warming up backstage and the band started jamming some Latin music and they started dancing, even Abbath himself  :laugh:

Would hit this in Belfast but a bit of a stretch for a Tuesday. Great supports too.

Love old immortal but I think abbath is an absolute clown .

Don't mind a bit of tongue in cheek messing but He takes it to another level with the idiotic behaviour .

https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=1021343809357860&set=a.227601438732105

I wonder if him wearing a hat with the old logo on it is a sign that the setlist could be great. Be interesting to see what song he is talking about. I was hoping it would be Cryptic Winterstorms but I looked up old setlists which shows they played that back on the early tours.

Abbath performing a full set of Immortal classics. Don't miss it! Tickets still available from Ticketmaster & usual outlets.
Times (subject to change):
19:00 Doors
19:15 @sacrilegiametal
20:00 @thecrawlingband
21:00 @abbath_official

Had a look no surprises unfortunately basically the setlist you would have got had they played here back when touring All Shall Fall. What a let down for the song they never played live before to be from that album I was expecting something really old and obscure. Still some good stuff on the setlist and I know it will be a good gig. The band sounds good in those videos.

That's not a bad setlist to be fair,some heart of winter,sons and Pure Holocaust.

Honestly don't know why anyone would have any interest in this .