February 29, 2024, 09:07:21 AM Last Edit: February 29, 2024, 09:09:13 AM by Pentagrimes
We really should have a heavy metal travel section at this point but..yeah. I'm going to Turin tomorrow. I've got the obvious touristy stuff covered (the Egyptian Museum, Fiat Factory, etc), but please feel free to contribute any points of interest in terms of 1) music related and 2) spooky things. Pubs that might have metal/punk/non mainstream music, decent record shops, galleries, paces to get decent veggie food or a cup of coffee while I'm sitting around people watching. Any cool lesser known stuff around the city generally

Also I know the city has a bit of a rep for being steeped in the occult so I'm definitely keen to hear about anything related to that worth seeing, or any crypts/graveyards etc worth a visit

Quote from: Pentagrimes on February 29, 2024, 09:07:21 AMWe really should have a heavy metal travel section at this point but..yeah. I'm going to Turin tomorrow. I've got the obvious touristy stuff covered (the Egyptian Museum, Fiat Factory, etc), but please feel free to contribute any points of interest in terms of 1) music related and 2) spooky things. Pubs that might have metal/punk/non mainstream music, decent record shops, galleries, paces to get decent veggie food or a cup of coffee while I'm sitting around people watching. Any cool lesser known stuff around the city generally

Also I know the city has a bit of a rep for being steeped in the occult so I'm definitely keen to hear about anything related to that worth seeing, or any crypts/graveyards etc worth a visit

Haven't a notion about any of the places on here but a travel thread is a good idea if someone wants to get that going