Yes, definitely, absolutely no sense of just going through the motions.

Thought the set in Limerick was fantastic. Geoff sang very well, was great to see the classics. Couldn't fault the band either, good musicians and it looked like they were having a fun time on stage too!

Brilliant gig, a great setlist, Queen of the Reich, Walk in the Shadows and Welcome to the Machine were my highlights though the 3 songs from Mindcrime together were class too. Second time seeing him and I'd definitely go again. The crowd were good too, a few old metallers there who looked like they couldn't believe Geoff Tate was playing in Galway! It's a pity that Queensryche aren't playing Ireland this tour as they are playing the debut EP and The Warning in their entirety, would be interesting to compare them to Geoff's band.

It definitely wasn't sold out. I was at the front of the stage and I had loads of room. Probably half to 3/4 full maybe.

Might have been 150 in Limerick

As usual for Dolan's, the sound was great

I thought the vocal effect for the combo of NM156 & Screaming in Digital sounded savage

Yea, that was great and the two songs back to back worked really well. I was looking at the tour dates on the back of the T Shirts and he has been touring non stop since February, hardly any days off, unreal work ethic and still able to give a performance that good every night.

Quote from: Jward on October 01, 2024, 02:45:20 PMMight have been 150 in Limerick

I thought the vocal effect for the combo of NM156 & Screaming in Digital sounded savage
I thought there was more than that there,  a good few upstairs and floor half full, what's capacity?

Never heard a note of Queensryche or GT before this but went to the Dolan's gig anyway out of curiosity.  Good craic, good atmosphere and the band are great live.  I was poisoned mind and ended up missing about the last 20 minutes out talking hoop in the smoking area, thought it would go on for longer given when it started but still enjoyed what I saw.

Quote from: Don Gately on October 01, 2024, 04:04:47 PM
Quote from: Jward on October 01, 2024, 02:45:20 PMMight have been 150 in Limerick

I thought there was more than that there,  a good few upstairs and floor half full, what's capacity?

Ok that seems more like it , thought myself it was 240 ish. Not too bad I suppose.