Quote from: Paul keohane on December 08, 2023, 11:10:11 AM
Quote from: mickO))) on December 08, 2023, 10:50:44 AMThey played Temple Bar in the summer of 06 August I think that was the only time I saw them with Lord Worm. I think they also played in Dublin the year before on the Once Was Not tour it was one of those Saturday all day shows that had 8 or 9 bands similar to the gig with Pungent Stench and Grave that was an all dayer in Whelans back in 05.
they played the music centre with Grave,Versania,Dew scented and Aborted.Saw them in Cork with Gorerotted another time too,both in 06 i think.

I was so bloody drunk there I needed to stand at the wall for balance. Remember fuck all from the support bands and not sure if I even saw Aborted.

06 it was then, christ, time flies. It was with Gorerotted.

Didn't cryptopsy play here around 2018 2019 Supporting aborted,they played dolans in limerick on that tour.

Quote from: Thorn on December 06, 2023, 09:04:42 PMjesus h christ.....Athiest!

Oh, just seen what I did there

I before E, except after C and in the absence of God

Quote from: mickO))) on December 08, 2023, 11:19:11 AMYeah that sounds right the Pungent Stench show just had a load of Irish bands on it now that I think of it. I am nearly sure Cryptopsy played in 05 and 06. I remember not going to the 05 show as I didn't know enough material then was delighted when they came back the next year as I had got really into them. I think the 06 show was August because I had just got back from Wacken when it was on.

I wish DME never got rid of that previous gigs section that use to be on the old Emerald Promotions site along with the photos from each show. With all the e-tickets only shows shite especially over the last decade it is very hard to even remember what bands you saw and where you saw them.

Edit: Yes you were right they played Dublin in Feb 06 which was the Grave show and looks like that was the first time they ever played in Ireland then again in August 2006 in An Cruiscin Lan and Dublin. Those were the only times Lord Worm played here. That was a rare thing even still today to have a biggish band like that play in Ireland twice in the one year.
yep, I was at bith Cryptopsy shows in 05 and 06. Both cracking shows. Absolutely spoiled gig wise then. I agree on the whole e ticket shite too.

#23 December 13, 2023, 11:30:51 AM Last Edit: December 13, 2023, 11:53:24 AM by Squigs
The Feb 06 got was wild, a random Tuesday and a 6 band bill or something like that. Aborted won me over big time that night. I didn't enjoy Cryptopsy much, too much OWN. I got my LC results the day of the August gig, ended up staying about town and skipping it. By all accounts it was a far superior show.

Truly insane to me that those gigs are 18 years ago. The gigs that were 18 years ago, I only read about, Deicide in the Top Hat and Anthrax getting gobbed on etc

Am I being an arse saying is this really Atheist? It's Schaefer plus hired guns (I'm assuming Flynn is still MIA after his accident years ago, and MA lists two current live drummers).

Thought Cryptopsy were going to be doing most of Blasphemy Made Flesh given the tour name, doesn't seem like it having checked out the setlist

I saw that but the setlist does include the majority of the songs from None So Vile.

#29 March 05, 2024, 10:38:54 AM Last Edit: March 05, 2024, 10:45:32 AM by Malco Reason: song edit
yeah, just Blasphemy Made Flesh Medley... plus Back To The Worms from demo days plus 5 songs from None So Vile

https://youtu.be/l-vZh24nEF0?si=PLsg1SOFYdvsF05s