Never seen that, must give it a watch.

Quote from: Black Shepherd Carnage on August 12, 2024, 12:28:15 PMNever seen that, must give it a watch.

It's really well put together. Some brilliant old footage and stuff from the initial reunion gigs, and as well as the band themselves, there are interviews with Tom Warrior, Martin Ain, Max Cavalera, Mille Petrozza, Tom Morris, Tom Angelripper, Harris Johns, and Karl-Ulrich Walterbach from Noise.

Did anyone ever actually look at the Dance of Death artwork, see it on a t-shirt, and think "yep, that's the band t-shirt for me"?

Quote from: Ducky on August 12, 2024, 12:43:19 PMDid anyone ever actually look at the Dance of Death artwork, see it on a t-shirt, and think "yep, that's the band t-shirt for me"?

Guaranteed there's one"maiden can do no wrong" gobshite who has.

Recall some eejit defending it on reddit "as it's true to Steve's vision and should be respected ".

#544 August 13, 2024, 11:16:51 AM Last Edit: August 13, 2024, 11:28:23 AM by Mithrandir
Edit: Nothing in that story made sense

Quote from: Sworntothecans on August 12, 2024, 03:21:47 PM
Quote from: Ducky on August 12, 2024, 12:43:19 PMDid anyone ever actually look at the Dance of Death artwork, see it on a t-shirt, and think "yep, that's the band t-shirt for me"?

Guaranteed there's one"maiden can do no wrong" gobshite who has.

Recall some eejit defending it on reddit "as it's true to Steve's vision and should be respected ".

Same ilk of person who would swear Lulu is the work of genius, no doubt. And Reddit really is bizarre-o world at times :laugh:

Oh it's the place for mental gymnastics for shit head fandom defending shite.

Can't believe Metallica have passed up the opportunity to write a song called The Un4gIVen...it's right there.

Quote from: Sworntothecans on August 13, 2024, 03:55:57 PMOh it's the place for mental gymnastics for shit head fandom defending shite.

I deleted the app from my phone recently and it's such a relief.

I still view the Street Fighter sub on a browser (as I play a lot of Street Fighter 6), and some of the mental gymnastics would have earned golds in Paris.

Quote from: ldj on August 14, 2024, 10:11:50 PMCan't believe Metallica have passed up the opportunity to write a song called The Un4gIVen...it's right there.

That took me a second , :laugh:
Wearing jeans and leather, not crackerjack clothes

Quote from: ldj on August 14, 2024, 10:11:50 PMCan't believe Metallica have passed up the opportunity to write a song called The Un4gIVen...it's right there.

Won't happen, Lars doesn't get 4/IV

QuoteNailbomb, the short-lived 90's industrial/thrash metal band featuring Max Cavalera (Soulfly, Cavalera Conspiracy, Go Ahead And Die and ex-Sepultura) and Alex Newport (Fudge Tunnel), will reunite for its first show in more than two decades on November 9th at the Marquee Theatre in Tempe, Arizona. For unknown reasons, however, Newport is not involved in this reunion.

How can a two man band reunite if only one of them is there?  :-[

He already did a Nailbomb show a few years ago, think it was just under the Cavalera name

If there was ever a lad riding the fuck out of past glories it's Max