With Obscura and Cryptosis

No Irish date but it looks like they're playing all of Focus so might need to book a flight, I think

March 08 - Bochum, DE @ Matrix
March 09 - Aschaffenburg, DE @ Colos-Saal
March 10 - Eindhoven, NL @ Dynamo
March 15 - Paris, FR @ Petit Bain
March 16 - Nantes, FR @ Ferrailleur
March 17 - Toulouse, FR @ Le Rex
March 19 - Madrid, SP @ Copernico
March 20 - Barcelona, SP @ La Nau
March 21 - Lyon, FR @ MJC O Totem
March 22 - Aarau, CH @ Kiff
March 23 - Milan, IT @ Slaughter Club
March 24 - Ljubljana, SL @ Orto Bar
March 26 - Munich, DE @ Backstage
March 27 - Berlin, DE @ Hole44
March 28 - Hamburg, DE @ Logo
March 29 - Aarhus, DK @ Voxhall
March 30 - Copenhagen, DK @ Pumpehuset
March 31 - Oslo, NO @ Inferno Festival

Love it if they could add a date here, must be about 15 years since they played the Village?

I'd say if it's the same package any announcement would be after Obscura play here next month. Going to have to head to one of the Euro shows though if there's nothing happening here

Patience....
www.dme-promotions.com
www.facebook.com/dmepromotions
www.instagram.com/dmepromotions
www.twitter.com/dmepromotions

Fucking hell, Cynic and Obscura is box office

This gig will never happen. Sorry, just getting in the right mood.

Anyone hit this? I decided to go to Greg Puciato next door as I'd seen Cynic a few times but the Puciato gig was a load of shite.

Yeah, great gig but sure when they play Focus in full how could it not be? :laugh:

Cryptosis were really good, big Vektor vibe off them, loads of energy to their set

Obscura are always solid, but wasn't as pushed since they just played here a few months ago and the setlist was nearly the same

Many at it? There was plenty of space in Whelans though I can't imagine there was much overlap between the two gigs in terms of crowd

I'd say just over half full maybe? Bit of a shame because it's been so long since they played here I hope it won't have an effect on them coming back

There's so many gigs on this month though which might have led to lower numbers

Yeah crazy amount - have to pick and choose!