It only clicked with me today how much of an influence 70s Priest are/ were on Pagan Altar.

Got the 'Collector Series' tape as a young fella. Has both Rocka Rolla and Sad Wings... on it.
Couldn't believe it was the same band who would go on to make the classic 80's gear I was after getting into.

Rocka Rolla has it's moments, but Sad Wings... totally blew it out of the water.
It's up there with the absolute best from any of the classic bands, IMO.

Got well into Rocka Rolla at one point. A great album but got blitzed by what came after it, starting with Sad Wings.

New tune not my favourite of the 3 but not bad. Some nice hooks... might grow on me.

After my initial excitement about Panic Attack the last 2 songs have been a bit meh for me but with good moments in them. The album is on pre-order for me anyway so lets see how it pans out...

Crown of Horns, more like Bag of Dicks amirite!

Yeah, meh song alright, but the grand end of meh.

The intro reminded me way too much of Bill Bailey taking the piss out of U2

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=H8dZwXnMrRU

It's OK at best, and that intro is awful. I just hope it's not going to be another Redeemer Of Souls.

Crown of Horns took a little while to grow on me but I really like all 4 tracks. Been a while since I looked forward to an album this much, augmented by the Dublin show being just 3 weeks out now.

Just lashed through the 4 of them there again and Panic Attack is my least favourite of the 4 but they're all good.

This new Priest album and the new Saxon on my shopping list.

New Bruce Dickinson too for the hat trick. And new Borknagar. Like London buses eh..
Wearing jeans and leather, not crackerjack clothes

I think Bruce is gonna come in third place after Priest and Saxon who may have a photo finish.