Small observation - Think it's a typo for tickets site & should be eventbrite.ie

https://www.eventbrite.ie/e/ratos-de-porao-in-dublin-tickets-666349157267
Sligo Whiplash Metalfest (Est 2005)
2nd & 3rd August '25
www.sligowhiplash.com

I'd say this will be packed out with Brazilians regardless but e33.15 after fees seems mental to me for a band like that.

Does indeed, I'd a passing interest til I seen the price tag.

It seems the promoter (Midsound Promotions) is also bringing Cólera and Dead Fish, two renowned Punk bands from Brazil, in the near future.

Looking forward to seeing R.D.P. live again as their gigs are usually intense.

I was in the sound house last night. Rather small place, this gig is going to be pretty wild!

Midsound Productions update:
We're thrilled to announce that Deadbeats MO will be joining us as the opening band for the upcoming RATOS DE PORAO oficial show at The Sound House in Dublin on Thursday, September 7th.
Hailing from the borderlands of Mayo and Galway, Deadbeats MO bring a punk spirit that's as authentic as it gets, and their performances are nothing short of electric. Get ready for a high-energy start to the evening!
Here's what you need to know:
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. Can I still get tickets for the Ratos de Porão show?
We're sorry, but the Ratos de Porão show is now sold out. Keep an eye on our upcoming events and secure your tickets in advance to avoid missing out in the future!
2. What if a ticket becomes available due to someone asking for a refund?
We can't notify individuals, but we may post on our Stories if any tickets become available, so stay tuned!
3. When do the doors open?
Doors open at 7:30 pm.
4. When will the bands take the stage?
Deadbeats MO will kick things off at 8:15 pm, followed by the legendary Ratos de Porão at 9:00 pm.
5. Will there be merch available for sale at the event?
Yes, a very limited quantity of merch will be available, so be sure to arrive early to grab your gear before it's gone.
But that's not all! While the Ratos de Porão show is sold out, you still have the opportunity to catch another spectacular performance. Don't miss the upcoming Black Pantera show at Fibber Magees on Monday, October 2nd. It's going to be an unforgettable night of music that you won't want to miss. Secure your tickets now at https://www.eventbrite.ie/.../black-pantera-in-dublin... and join us for an incredible evening.
Thank you for your support!
See you in the pit! 🤘