guys I just got my ticket for his show in Dolans! who else is going? :]

:sniffles:
Turntables go eeeeeera era era

Can't make this unfortunately. I like the new track though, more interesting than Bruce's latest single.

Lads, is the Dublin show in the main venue in whelans or upstairs?

#37 February 06, 2024, 12:56:13 AM Last Edit: February 06, 2024, 12:57:45 AM by SD Entertainment
Doors: 7pm
Absolva: 7.30 - 8.15
Blaze Bayley: 8.40 - 10.10

FREE M&G AFTER THE SHOW

Times can be subject to change.

Unfortunately I can't go on Thursday so I have a ticket for sale if anyone wants it. I bought it through the Whelan's website so I'll have to email you the ticket.

I saw Blaze in Warrenpoint there and it was far and away the best I've ever seen him live - some deep cuts in the setlist too.

Quote from: Dark Stranger on February 06, 2024, 10:22:04 PMI saw Blaze in Warrenpoint there and it was far and away the best I've ever seen him live - some deep cuts in the setlist too.

Great! Looking forward to Whelans tomorrow. Any idea of stage times Whelans usually early enough gigs.

What a gig, really enjoyed it. Sound was excellent and Blaze was very entertaining. Anyone in 2 minds about going to any of the remaining shows you will not be disappointed.

From SD on Twitter:
Doors: 20:00
Absolva: 20:15 - 21:00
Blaze Bayley: 21:20 -22:45

That was a treat. You'll never in a million years hear Maiden do some of that stuff, sounds far heftier live.

Delighted some of these shows have sold out for them too, Blaze has had some run of it.