Quote from: Yung Led Zeppelin on June 29, 2023, 07:36:14 PMJesus, really? Been to a good few of those Green Room gigs now and I have to say the sound has been laughably shit for everything bar Pretty Happy (they sounded great, every other band that night were done dirty). Like it's to the point that I'm not sure if I'm arsed with the place anymore.

I thought all three bands on the Pretty Happy bill (Mossy and The Drive being the others) - sounded good. Of course, I wear decent earplugs these days which can flatter even the shittiest sounding rooms.

Back on topic - I am quite surprised by that Bayley could draw crowds in so many places.

What's the capacity for Fred Zeppelins?

Only 80... Supposedly
That's pushing it, though.

FFS, wanted to go to fredz..surely if you rock up on the night theyll leave ya in

A second show has been added in Fred Zepplins, Cork on Sunday 11 February.

Yes capacity is 80. Intimate AF  :D

Sound for that kid just picked up tickets

Pleased to announce that Dublin show has been upgraded to the Main Venue in Whelans.

More tickets now available from www.Ticketmaster.ie // www.Tickets.ie & www.WhelansLive.com

Quote from: SD Entertainment on July 21, 2023, 03:29:18 PMPleased to announce that Dublin show has been upgraded to the Main Venue in Whelans.

More tickets now available from www.Ticketmaster.ie // www.Tickets.ie & www.WhelansLive.com

Brilliant! Make for a better night. Was there for Band of Friends and the sound was excellent.

What's his setlist like these days? Don't think I've heard anything since Promise and Terror

#25 July 21, 2023, 06:48:46 PM Last Edit: July 21, 2023, 06:51:40 PM by Pain Medicine
Depends. At his own shows he was doing mostly solo stuff and only 3 Maiden songs but also did a tour and festival appearances that were marketed as Virtual XI anniversary shows in which he only played War Within Me and maybe 1 or 2 others and the rest were from the 2 Maiden albums.

This is a 30th anniversary Maiden tour so imagine it will be mostly stuff from the 2 albums. I thought the last album was decent but also hadn't listened to any of the albums between it and King of Metal (which was not good).

really liked his show at Fibbers many years ago...talked to him briefly afterwards, seemed like a nice bloke...ticket booked for Feb 24, looking forward to it...

he did
Quote from: Pain Medicine on July 21, 2023, 06:48:46 PMDepends. At his own shows he was doing mostly solo stuff and only 3 Maiden songs but also did a tour and festival appearances that were marketed as Virtual XI anniversary shows in which he only played War Within Me and maybe 1 or 2 others and the rest were from the 2 Maiden albums.

This is a 30th anniversary Maiden tour so imagine it will be mostly stuff from the 2 albums. I thought the last album was decent but also hadn't listened to any of the albums between it and King of Metal (which was not good).

the man made some really solid albums back in the day, though I haven't really listened to his more recent stuff after 'Promise and Terror'....

I quite enjoyed the last four. The William Blake trilogy and Endure and Survive all get a decent amount of air time here.

Dublin - Running low
Belfast Sold Out
Cork First show on 10 Feb sold out!

oh and next month :-)