Announced on DME facebook page today.

Opium, Dublin on October 4th.
Limelight 2, Belfast on October 5th.

Tickets on sale 27th June @ 10am.

Cool! Vomitory would lure me in for this. Vader are grand but have seen them a million times, decent album or two but never thought they were anything special.

Went to Warsaw for Vaders 25th Anniversary show,even then 25 years seemed ridiculous..One of my favourite DM bands from around 1995 to 2005.Only been dipping in and out of their material since.

I like Vomitory,only ever seen them live once,with Cannibal Corpse in the music centre years ago.

Yeah Vomitory would be the band that would entice me to this, I've not seen em' live.

Nice, been a long time since Vomitory in The Music Centre
Wearing jeans and leather, not crackerjack clothes

Tried for years to get into Vader but couldn't. First time I saw them was my last show before the pandemic in February 2020 and I didn't enjoy them at all.

Must check out the new Vomitory I saw them live for the first time in 2019 and really enjoyed it. Being a support slot here what kind of set time will they get? Maybe 40mins.

Quote from: Paul keohane on June 21, 2023, 02:02:37 PMWent to Warsaw for Vaders 25th Anniversary show,even then 25 years seemed ridiculous..

remember the food situation?  :laugh:  man that was some lineup, we were only talking about it the other day. Great to see Gorefast that time, they disappeared (again) shortly after that show i think.

Mate of mine can't go and is selling a ticket for tonight's show in Dublin for €15 if anybody is interested

#11 October 04, 2023, 05:05:10 PM Last Edit: October 04, 2023, 10:30:56 PM by Paul keohane
Quote from: Floss on October 02, 2023, 12:23:34 PM
Quote from: Paul keohane on June 21, 2023, 02:02:37 PMWent to Warsaw for Vaders 25th Anniversary show,even then 25 years seemed ridiculous..

remember the food situation?  :laugh:  man that was some lineup, we were only talking abo!ut it the other day. Great to see Gorefest that time, they disappeared (again) shortly after that show i think.
Haha one small food stall for 2k people!,and you werent allowd leave the venue!,fuckin madness!  :laugh: .Gorefest were a huge draw for me!.Absolutely insane line up!

I honestly don't know what ye're laughing about - I'm still mentally scarred!! So much time wasted waiting in line for food  :'(

I know,it was absolute torture stuck in the place for 12 hours with little to no food!

What a line up,was gutted Septicflesh pulled out,did someone replace them?