Quote from: Don Gately on August 22, 2023, 08:39:07 AMTheir current album is decent.

Good, because it seems like they're playing a ton of new stuff. I loved their self-titled, but haven't listened to the latest one much. Time to binge it in prep...  :abbath:

Resale ticket on ticketmaster website available for Limerick gig (as of 30/8/23 1.20pm)
(Got one for Dublin the other day so they are popping up for sale)

Any word on Obituary stage time for Belfast on Sunday?

Doors: 5.30pm

Jarhead Fertilizer 6.15pm
Antichrist Siege Machine 7pm
Pest Control 7.45pm
Full Of Hell 8.30pm
Obituary 9.20pm

Obituary put me to sleep last night. It really is just death metal by numbers at this stage. So glad I didn't bother with the Dublin show.

Not going to the gig but this festival they just played popped up on my youtube last night, I'm no drummer but it sounds to me like their drummer is struggling to keep up, like really laboured or something.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Da9d2NJc9dk

Any times for Limerick yet? Trying to plan both departure from work and pre-gig pints in Flannery's

Quote from: ldj on September 04, 2023, 10:54:25 AMNot going to the gig but this festival they just played popped up on my youtube last night, I'm no drummer but it sounds to me like their drummer is struggling to keep up, like really laboured or something.

I would have thought Obituary would be the last band whose drummer would struggle to keep up. :laugh:

Watched a bit of a stream of them at some festival lately. Cuntish.

They are giving a lot of praise to the Belfast crowd on FB!

Probably because the crowd was going mad. They were screaming even when Terry Butler first came up on stage to check his bass.

All the money that MCD make and charging £5.50 a pint you would think they could put some sort of air conditioning system in the Limelight 2 I don't know how someone hasn't passed out in that place before the heat is bad enough even when a show isn't sold out.

What times is the kickoff for this tonight?