Quote from: vinterland on May 21, 2023, 09:02:55 AM
Quote from: Pain Medicine on May 20, 2023, 04:47:49 PM
QuoteTickets from €30 including booking fee on sale Monday 22nd May at 10am

Is this on tickets.ie or Dolan's website? €30 not too bad.

From MCD website. Also saw Sentinel put up on Facebook that they're doing tickets for €31 cash.

Aw man, that's class. Absolutely love Obituary.

Quote from: mickO))) on May 19, 2023, 11:41:53 AMLast time I saw them was on the Decibel tour in 2017 or 2018 with Midnight and I left half way through Obituary's set. I must check out the new album but even when I was into them to me they were always a step down from Morbid, Cannibal, Decide, Immo, Incantation etc.

The last time I saw them in Dublin was in Temple Bar when Macabre supported I think that was 2012.
aye was at that too, had to check ticketmaster history  ;D  11 years ago fm  :-[
4 Dec 2012, Obituary, The Button Factory

on the fence about going to this one...

Limerick date sold out now! Good going for a tuesday night

Anyone have a ticket to the Limerick date for sale?

Quote from: Naraka on August 01, 2023, 12:58:42 PMAnyone have a ticket to the Limerick date for sale?

Just threw up a link there. Hope it helps.

Dublin sold out now and looks like tickets are low for Belfast. I would have expected Belfast to sell out first given how strong the lineup for that show is.

QuoteI would have expected Belfast to sell out first given how strong the lineup for that show is

Ah no, I can't recall a single show selling out in Belfast in recent times, there's always tickets available.

Belfast sold out now as well according to DME.

Sales for everything seem to be through the roof since COVID ended. Really had no idea there was this much demand to see Obituary in Ireland. Think the last 4-5 gigs I've been to in Dublin have all sold out on advance.