These are one flip affairs dude!

I know usually it ends up being a double vinyl but these are singles.

Ah okay, cool. But do they play at 45 or 33rpm? Maybe I'm getting mixed up, will check out the linked video explainer later.

BACK TO EMPEROR TALK!

Yes.
The merch, the glorious merch!

Unless the support band is Darkthrone I'll be spending their set clearing out the merchant table and returning it to wherever I'm staying.

Quote from: Grim Reality on February 25, 2023, 09:10:17 PM
Quote from: open face surgery on February 25, 2023, 01:42:53 PMI absolutely love Prometheus as well. Had a good revisit last year or the year before for a few weeks. That and Dusk and Her Embrace on rotation. Both exceptional.

Prometheus and Dusk, what a strange combination Matt.  :laugh:

But here, a lot of this is about what you were into in your formative years.

That was it exactly.

You could calculate a lads age with a reasonable degree of accuracy by asking which Emperor and COF they prefer.

Bagged one there thank fuck. 77.90 for one ticket including postage. Worth it to see Emperor indoors though, especially in the current economic shitshow. I can see this selling out fast

Got 2, seated in the circle.
Thank fuck for that.!

Me too. Should be great, well done DME

I see Winterfellyth are supporting. Should give me more time to attack that merchant stall. I'm still in awe of the massive achievement it was for DME to get Emperor to play in this backwater. It really tops every other Irish gig I can think of and there have been some great ones. Bolt Thrower, Kreator, Morbid Angel, Mayhem,......

Bucket list band,glad I'll to get to see them in a relatively intimate venue compared to the Festival setting they usually play.

Pity its a year away 😭

Quote from: Paul keohane on February 27, 2023, 10:44:34 AMPity its a year away 😭

I was like....but the 23rd isn't a Saturday  :laugh: Nabbed 2 tickets there...now we play the waiting game  :abbath:

Winterfellyth is a great choice I think, they always deliver the goods. Really looking forward to it now.

On the ticketing side thought it would sell straight out but seems to be plenty of good seats/standing available. Better to have the tickets in the bag all the same

I just went onto Wiki,these lads are still in their 40s!!.Thats still young for such an Iconic band.

Great support act, delighted with this whole setup