I thought it was half a movie  :laugh:

Big fan of Kill List here too.

Late to the party but just watched The Gemtlemen there. Good craic, it's a while since I've watched a Guy Ritchie film.

Has the series got anything to do with it at all, bar the name?

Quote from: Carnage on April 10, 2024, 06:07:00 PMLate to the party but just watched The Gemtlemen there. Good craic, it's a while since I've watched a Guy Ritchie film.

Has the series got anything to do with it at all, bar the name?
yea, some characters reappear. I think it is better than the movie and I really liked the movie too.

I'll stick it on the list so, cheers.

Released on this date in 1979, one of the greatest movies of all-fucking-time: 

First 2 are savage. Much go back to them. Saw a trailer for a new one lately as well. Looked awful.

Quote from: open face surgery on April 12, 2024, 03:55:01 PMFirst 2 are savage. Much go back to them. Saw a trailer for a new one lately as well. Looked awful.

Aye the first 2 films are stellar. Thought Fury road was class as well. Hopefully the new one is good.

I turned it off very early on. May revisit it.

Just a mad, hyperreal action film. Nuts and enjoyable.

Was baked, but it was the 3D film I most enjoyed in the cinema, having generally not been a fan of 3D films.

Have you seen the black and white version? Apparently it was filmed as such, colour added at the studio's insistence. It's OK but lacks sone of the impact IMO.

I haven't. Interesting to know!