Yeah! This fella's deffo having a bit of a laugh.   :laugh:

Maybe so, but he's after reminding me I've never seen Maze  :laugh:

Quote from: jobrok1 on January 13, 2024, 04:12:02 PMYeah! This fella's deffo having a bit of a laugh.   :laugh:

Bro I just asked about Irish films I don't get it :,)
Turntables go eeeeeera era era

Quote from: Black Shepherd Carnage on January 13, 2024, 04:29:21 PMMaybe so, but he's after reminding me I've never seen Maze  :laugh:

I love Maze you should definitely watch it it's not very long either I think the main character is from Love Hate too if you like that I've never seen it before though another series on my watch list :D

Quote from: Black Shepherd Carnage on January 13, 2024, 11:49:16 AMWatched the last Indiana Jones again last night with herself, who hadn't seen it. I stand by it as a great action movie, and she agrees.
Watched it tonight for the first time myself, thought it was great. Could have been trimmed down to under two hours, some scenes were far too dragged out (chase scene in Morocoo being the main offender), but otherwise it was a lot more in keeping with the 80s films than the last piece of shit

Big change of movie mood tonight: In The Name Of The Father. First time actually sitting down to watch the whole thing. Powerful :abbath: 

Watched Saltburn last night, I enjoyed it for what it is, it's not quite as good as people raving about it and not as bad as people who hated it, sort of a light Parasite meets Skins sort of thing.

Quote from: Black Shepherd Carnage on January 14, 2024, 01:27:58 AMBig change of movie mood tonight: In The Name Of The Father. First time actually sitting down to watch the whole thing. Powerful :abbath: 

A cracking flick so it is. Watch it every year or two and it doesn't get old or shit

Ya it's a brilliant watch

Wee lad went to a dinosaur exhibition this morning, came back wanting to see Jurassic Park. Again. "Here, how about we watch the second one instead?" I'd never seen it. After seeing him last night, Pete Postelthwaite popping up was unexpectedly hilarious  :laugh:  That man's got range! You wouldn't find Danny Day-Lewis daring a Jurassic Park movie!  :laugh:

Watched Dream Scenario there last night, interesting premise and a decent watch if you're a fan of Nick Cage but it's like they didn't really know how to end it.

I really liked pulp fiction in the middle of watching reservoir dogs right now pretty good film :]

:sniffles:

Watched 500 Days of Summer with the woman there. Had never seen it before. Part of the whole quirky, indie romcom scene of the 2000s. Surprisingly enjoyed it a lot. Enough of a twist away from the usual romcom mulch to keep me entertained and I liked the ambiguous ending, plus the general debate about the ways both were at fault. The messiness made it a lot more realistic than the usual run to the airport at the last second crap.

Quote from: Mooncat on January 16, 2024, 10:46:05 PMWatched 500 Days of Summer with the woman there. Had never seen it before. Part of the whole quirky, indie romcom scene of the 2000s. Surprisingly enjoyed it a lot. Enough of a twist away from the usual romcom mulch to keep me entertained and I liked the ambiguous ending, plus the general debate about the ways both were at fault. The messiness made it a lot more realistic than the usual run to the airport at the last second crap.

You're a lucky man. My wife has banned me from watching anything with Zooey Deschanel and Eliza Dushku in it after I told her I fancied the arse off them one drunken night over a decade ago! 

Eliza Dushku in her Buffy and Dollhouse days was some lash