Any recommendations on a good way to watch BBC/Channel 4/ITV/Food Network/etc (free-to-air) on a smart TV in Rep of Ireland?

I want to get rid of the wire coming in through an exterior wall from the outside dish

What app do I need?
Do I need a VPN or will Beebs do it?

Sound in advance!
J

Other then getting IPTV I don't think it is possible.

Quote from: mickO))) on January 31, 2023, 07:10:44 PMOther then getting IPTV I don't think it is possible.
Ta

I have a firestick for another TV
A bit dodge ;)

Wondering if there's anything free for UK channels

I use kodi on the firestick for the UK channels..

Quote from: The Heretic on January 31, 2023, 10:20:00 PMI use kodi on the firestick for the UK channels..

Thanks

I might see if I can download some app onto the TV, to avoid another remote that the dogs can get at

The only UK TV app that I can use on my television is All4 - the Channel 4 one. You have to deal with ads but sometimes you can go hours/days without seeing one. There's a live TV option and a massive library of stuff.

I actually use it more than Amazon Prime Video or Paramount+. I even tried to pay for the ad-free version a while back because I was binging "The West Wing" but that option is locked to UK only.

You would think that - in 2023 - the cash-strapped BBC would offer a subscription option to viewers outside the UK.